Kevin Zeese, on how Zionists are trying to stop him from getting elected, and how our support of Israel is absurd

Old June 1st 06, 07:10 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,can.politics

Default Kevin Zeese, on how Zionists are trying to stop him from getting elected, and how our support of Israel is absurd

United States Senate candidate Kevin Zeese
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBr...-1June2006.mp3
Zeese says that our support of Israel is a big mistake. He points out that
Israel is getting absurd amounts of our foreign aid, and we are complicit in
their illegal occupation of Palestine.
Zeese is running for Senate in Maryland. You may remember him for his help
in Ralph Nader's Presidential campaign.

Although alternative candidates are rarely elected, Zeese's campaign is
bringing attention to the problems of Israel and the Zionist control of both
Democrats and Republicans.

Click your right mouse button and select download.
Zeese, June 1, 2006 4.1 mb

. Kevin Zeese wrote Time to Question 39 Years of Failed Israeli
Occupation:
http://kevinzeese.com/content/view/137/34/

. If you think the America's election system is honest, or if you
think the voters are competent, please look back at the 2004 election in
which John Kerry became the candidate. The polls showed Kerry was losing
support, from 11% in Jan 2003 to 9% in Dec 2003:
http://zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=762
So how could Kerry win the election? Because most voters are
irresponsible and incompetent:
www.HugeQuestions.com/American_Voters.html

This is one reason democracies are quickly taken over by criminals.
Daryl Bradford Smith does not support democracies; Smith wants America to
return to a Constitutional Republic.

It is idiotic for Americans to justify the slaughter of Iraq by
claiming that we are helping them develop a democracy.

The ancient Greeks discovered thousands of years ago that a democracy
necessarily turns into tyranny. You may find this brief description of
"Kyklos" interesting.

. Kevin Zeese has several sites:
www.kevinzeese.com/
www.zeese.us/index.php?title=Main_Page
www.democracyrising.us/

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com

Old June 2nd 06, 07:48 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

You can talk about it now while there may still be hope to save blood on our
streets. Or you can talk about it when there is a knife sticking out for
your throat.

I have come to interupt your self delusion and make you face the horror, the
murder of Iraqi children by US Marines, the indiscriminate terrorising of
the Iraqi population in this illegal and unjustified invasion of a sovereign
country. While Ausralian troops have your support you are an enemy of
liberty and humanity and you face the charge to be executed for treason.

Anyone who remains silent about this and allows it to continue without
offering their resistence is a murderer, a war criminal, a nazi fascist scum
of the earth and the revolution will come to bare on your streets, in your
homes, the terror you so complacently assisted happening in Iraq.

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com
Is Science and Reality still important or has it taken
a backseat to the fictional tales told by western politicians?
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

"Christopher Pappas" wrote in message
harbinger wrote:

aus.bicycle is a useful newsgroup for nutty conspiracy posts that have
full
paragraphs as their subject lines.
Is there aus.rubber.room as well?

Old June 2nd 06, 10:50 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle

harbinger wrote:
You can talk about it now while there may still be hope to save blood on our
streets.

Why, do you have nosebleeds? Bicycling will make you healthier

Or you can talk about it when there is a knife sticking out for
your throat.

Hehehe. You're about as threatening as a Britney Spears video

Now, what kind of bicycle do you ride?