Trade: 55cm Litespeed Blue Ridge for 54cm Surly Long Haul Trucker

Old June 13th 05, 05:40 PM
Jason in Colorado

Default Trade: 55cm Litespeed Blue Ridge for 54cm Surly Long Haul Trucker

I have a 1999 Litespeed Blue Ridge Titanium bike 55cm seat tube, 55cm
top tube
This bike is a little large for me, and not comfortable.

ITM Stem and 42cm ITM bars OR Salsa riser stem + 46c Nitto Noodle Bar
(new)
XT rear Derailleur, Ultegra front,
105 hubs, 36 hole Mavic A719 touring rims (new), 38mm cross/tour tires
OR Cane creek 28/24 hole 1750 gram Aerohead race wheels
8 spd Bar end shifters (pretty much new) and 105 brake levers, 8spd
12-30 XT cassette, Sugino XD 26-36-48 cranks (new)
OR Ultegra STI shifters (9spd)with Ultegra rear der and 11-28 cassette,
Ultegra triple crankset (used, but good shape)
Avid shorty canti brakes
Kinesis aluminum fork
eyelets on frame for fenders OR racks, but not both.
Clearance for 38cm tires + fenders (I had 50cm fenders on it, fits
fine)

Will trade for nicely outfitted Surly LHT 54cm with 36 hole rims, 46cm
Nitto Noodle or DirtDrop drop bar, or Nitto Moustache bar with bar cons

Send me an e-mail if you have this sort of a setup, and we can talk.
Please be serious, and have a nicely appointed LHT.

I am in Colorado Springs

Old December 20th 05, 03:42 AM
Karl Karl is offline
Junior Member

Jason,

Long shot but if you still have the Blue Ridge I would be interested in buying it from you!

Thanks,

Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in Colorado