2006 or 2007 DX?

Old July 10th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DrumCorpsFan

Default 2006 or 2007 DX?

i have the money now to buy a torker dx, but im wondering if i should
get it now, or wait for the 2007

--
DrumCorpsFan
DrumCorpsFan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12554

Old July 10th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Wait for the 2007 model.

The 2006 model is good, but the frame is very prone to breaking at the
weld of the seat post.

The 2007 is reinforced there and should be stronger and not have a
frame problem.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old July 10th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
boo radley

Jerrick wrote:
The 2007 is reinforced there and should be stronger and not have a frame
problem.

"should" being the keyword there.

--
boo radley

"no really, are you sure you love me more than your unicycle?" -my gf

"America is my country and I love her. I wouldn't enter her in any way
that's unnatural." - hank hill
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484

Old July 10th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Well, there is a post about the 2007 model, and it showed the inside of
the new frame.

I put should because no one has riddn the new model, or test it out. So
we wont really know until people start riding them. I wouldnt worry to
much anways, Torker has a lifetime warrenty.

Old July 10th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DrumCorpsFan

if they have a lifetime waranty then couldnt i just get a new frame if
it breaks anyways. and does anyone know if the 2007 model will cost
more at all?

Old July 10th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Yeah, but id rather have a frame that wont give me the troubles of
breaking, shipping it there, aiting for a new one to get shipped back.

You could e-mail torker and ask about it, they will probably be more
helpful.

Old July 10th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
caw89

Whoa they have pics of the 07s where do you see that?

--
caw89

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)
'Pedal protector' (http://pedalprotector.com/)
AIM: unicaw89

-last edited by god on 3000-01-01 at 12:00 am-
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old July 10th 06, 09:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
litldude2

'link' (http://tinyurl.com/lk5et)

--
litldude2

(disclaimer: i may not know what i am talking about)
Caw89 wrote:
Something smells... is it me? or that sewer I fell in?

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
'Bedford Unicycles' (BedfordUnicycles.ca)

Old July 10th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

I don't know how long untill the new ones are out, Justin Kozy already
has the new frame and from what I hear is giving it a beating to test
it out. They are going to try to make the 2007 DX model the best they
can without increasing the price, it might go up a little, I don't
know.

Not only will the frame be stronger, they are working up a newly
designed seat, that has a stronger base and is slimmer, less foam.

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My
gallery-NAUCC 2006!'