“attack on cyclists”,

Old February 11th 15, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default “attack on cyclists”,

forcing cyclists onto the road is unfair

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...xXtEP8trZap.99
Old February 11th 15, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 11/02/2015 17:50, Mrcheerful wrote:

forcing cyclists onto the road is unfair

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...xXtEP8trZap.99

What a stupid woman the Mayor of Havant turns out to be.
Old February 11th 15, 08:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"JNugent" wrote in message
On 11/02/2015 17:50, Mrcheerful wrote:

forcing cyclists onto the road is unfair

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...xXtEP8trZap.99

What a stupid woman the Mayor of Havant turns out to be.

I enjoy my sport of forcing footpath riding cyclists back into the road. I
will even cross the road to do it.
They all look at me in astonishment with their stupid mouths wide open.

Old February 11th 15, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 17:50:35 +0000, Mrcheerful
wrote:

forcing cyclists onto the road is unfair

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...xXtEP8trZap.99

That's terrible.

They will be forcing them to obey red traffic lights next. Outrageous.

Old February 11th 15, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:39:15 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
wrote:

"JNugent" wrote in message
On 11/02/2015 17:50, Mrcheerful wrote:

forcing cyclists onto the road is unfair

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...xXtEP8trZap.99

What a stupid woman the Mayor of Havant turns out to be.

I enjoy my sport of forcing footpath riding cyclists back into the road. I
will even cross the road to do it.
They all look at me in astonishment with their stupid mouths wide open.

I always carry an umbrella when I am out walking - just in case it rains.

Old February 12th 15, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ramsman

On 11/02/2015 17:50, Mrcheerful wrote:
forcing cyclists onto the road is unfair

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...xXtEP8trZap.99

Apart from having a ridiculous and selfish attitude, she can't even get
her facts straight: “If Holland can do it….they do it and nobody seems
to complain.”

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Cycle paths in NL are entirely separate from the
pavement. Any problems there are caused by pedestrians on the cycle
paths, not cyclists on the pavements. BTDTGTTS

Cyclists three or more abreast on the road are a problem, however,
especially near schools.

--
Peter
Old February 12th 15, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

wrote:

"JNugent" wrote in message
On 11/02/2015 17:50, Mrcheerful wrote:

forcing cyclists onto the road is unfair

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...xXtEP8trZap.99

What a stupid woman the Mayor of Havant turns out to be.

I enjoy my sport of forcing footpath riding cyclists back into the road. I
will even cross the road to do it.
They all look at me in astonishment with their stupid mouths wide open.

I always carry an umbrella when I am out walking - just in case it rains.

I'm quite satisfied with sending them back to the gutter where they belong.

Old February 14th 15, 03:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.mouth.breathing,alt.slackjaw
NEMO

On 2/11/2015 10:01 AM, JNugent wrote:
On 11/02/2015 17:50, Mrcheerful wrote:

forcing cyclists onto the road is unfair

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...xXtEP8trZap.99

What a stupid woman the Mayor of Havant turns out to be.

She obviously Havan't got a clue!
Old February 14th 15, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.mouth.breathing,alt.slackjaw
Tarcap

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 2/11/2015 10:01 AM, JNugent wrote:
On 11/02/2015 17:50, Mrcheerful wrote:

forcing cyclists onto the road is unfair

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...xXtEP8trZap.99

What a stupid woman the Mayor of Havant turns out to be.

She obviously Havan't got a clue!

Why would she? She's a cyclist. Goes with the territory.

Old February 14th 15, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.mouth.breathing,alt.slackjaw
NEMO

On 2/14/2015 4:58 AM, Tarcap wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 2/11/2015 10:01 AM, JNugent wrote:
On 11/02/2015 17:50, Mrcheerful wrote:

forcing cyclists onto the road is unfair

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...xXtEP8trZap.99

What a stupid woman the Mayor of Havant turns out to be.

She obviously Havan't got a clue!

Why would she? She's a cyclist. Goes with the territory.

Absolutely!

South Africa: Tooled up gang of cyclists attack van occupants fordaring to be in their way Mrcheerful UK 2 March 5th 14 12:38 PM
The apocolypse is he Cyclists attack cyclists. Mrcheerful[_3_] UK 3 September 19th 12 09:42 AM
Attack on cyclists never happen out of the blue says JNugent Squashme UK 16 September 14th 11 12:06 AM
Attack on ATB cyclists TimC Australia 7 October 22nd 08 03:05 PM
Cops attack critical mass cyclists with Maglites! Jarkko Altonen Australia 35 July 13th 03 08:21 AM