a third of a million less road lice !!

Old April 26th 19, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default a third of a million less road lice !!

Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 6:31:50 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 8:53:46 PM UTC+1, Rob Morley wrote:
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019 16:01:43 -0000 (UTC)
"Kerr-Mudd,John" wrote:

He has his own benchmark.

So one Pounder is thick, two Pounders is as dim as Nugent and half
a Pounder is average IQ, while zero Pounders is someone who's never
done anything stupid ever. Does that sound about right?

Wouldn't that mean Mr Pounder scores 10 on the Pounder scale?

I post in my own name, you have not got the guts to do that.
But you are a spineless cyclist and that is all you ever will be.

Maybe that's because I don't want a pervert like you or a psycho like
Nugent knowing my real identity.

Nobody cares about your identity. I grew a pair and post in my own name. You
will never achieve this.
You are a peasant on a bicycle, and that is all you will ever will be.

Old April 26th 19, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

"Kerr-Mudd,John" wrote:

He has his own benchmark.

So one Pounder is thick, two Pounders is as dim as Nugent and half
a Pounder is average IQ, while zero Pounders is someone who's never
done anything stupid ever. Does that sound about right?

Wouldn't that mean Mr Pounder scores 10 on the Pounder scale?

I post in my own name, you have not got the guts to do that.
But you are a spineless cyclist and that is all you ever will be.

Maybe that's because I don't want a pervert like you or a psycho like
Nugent knowing my real identity.

Nobody cares about your identity.

You seem to care.

I grew a pair

Of what?

and post in my own name.

Your first name is Mr?, that explains a lot.

You are a peasant on a bicycle, and that is all you will ever will be.

Define peasant.

Old April 27th 19, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27/04/2019 05:12, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 23:37:46 +0100, MrCheerful
wrote:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/n...home-pkq778j6z

Why not cycle off road?* Bicycles are for enjoying the countryside.*
Cars are for roads.

Bikes are great on roads.
Old April 27th 19, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!

On 27/04/2019 07:01, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 11:49:05 -0700 (PDT), Simon Jester, another notorious,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

So why are so many of them parked on pavements?

So why is it only senile idiots that keep feeding the retarded PHucker troll?

Only you can answer that.

Nope, senile idiot, ONLY a troll-feeding senile idiot like you who actually
keeps feeding the PHucker troll can answer that.

Agreed the Phucker is an awful trolling ****.
Old April 27th 19, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

"Kerr-Mudd,John" wrote:

He has his own benchmark.

So one Pounder is thick, two Pounders is as dim as Nugent and half
a Pounder is average IQ, while zero Pounders is someone who's never
done anything stupid ever. Does that sound about right?

Wouldn't that mean Mr Pounder scores 10 on the Pounder scale?

I post in my own name, you have not got the guts to do that.
But you are a spineless cyclist and that is all you ever will be.

Maybe that's because I don't want a pervert like you or a psycho like
Nugent knowing my real identity.

Nobody cares about your identity. I grew a pair and post in my own name. You
will never achieve this.
You are a peasant on a bicycle, and that is all you will ever will be.

Thanks for that great compliment.
Old April 27th 19, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27/04/2019 02:20, Rob Morley wrote:
On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 09:40:15 -0700 (PDT)
Simon Jester wrote:

On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 8:53:46 PM UTC+1, Rob Morley wrote:

So one Pounder is thick, two Pounders is as dim as Nugent and half a
Pounder is average IQ, while zero Pounders is someone who's never
done anything stupid ever. Does that sound about right?

Wouldn't that mean Mr Pounder scores 10 on the Pounder scale?

No he's the definitive measure, like the master kilogram that they keep
in Paris (although that is very soon to be replaced by a definition in
terms of the Planck constant).

The Planck constant for Pounder? That sounds appropriate.
Old April 27th 19, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 20:51:10 +1200, Peter Keller, the notorious gay
troll-lover, blathered again:

Nope, senile idiot, ONLY a troll-feeding senile idiot like you who actually
keeps feeding the PHucker troll can answer that.

Agreed the Phucker is an awful trolling ****.

Good to see that you felt personally addressed again when "troll-feeding
senile idiot" was mentioned, senile idiot!
Old April 27th 19, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 20:49:52 +1200, Peter Keller, the notorious gay
troll-lover, blathered again:

Why not cycle off road?* Bicycles are for enjoying the countryside.*
Cars are for roads.

Bikes are great on roads.

Usenet is great for trolls and their counterparts, troll-feeding senile
idiots like you, senile idiot!
Old April 28th 19, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27/04/2019 21:41, Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 20:51:10 +1200, Peter Keller, the notorious gay
troll-lover, blathered again:

Nope, senile idiot, ONLY a troll-feeding senile idiot like you who actually
keeps feeding the PHucker troll can answer that.

Agreed the Phucker is an awful trolling ****.

Good to see that you felt personally addressed again when "troll-feeding
senile idiot" was mentioned, senile idiot!

Thanks greatly for your excellent compliment.
Now please ejaculate to me the further great honour of spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.
That is a really great accoloade coming out of the likes of you and Phucker.
Old April 28th 19, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 21:19:58 +1200, Peter Keller, the dumb gay little
masochist, blabbered again:

Good to see that you felt personally addressed again when "troll-feeding
senile idiot" was mentioned, senile idiot!

Thanks greatly for your excellent compliment.
Now please ejaculate to me the further great honour of spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt.
That is a really great accoloade coming out of the likes of you and Phucker.

LOL Dumb gay little masochist!

What happens to uninsured road lice? [email protected] UK 0 March 19th 18 11:36 PM
The fight back against road lice Mr Pounder Esquire UK 1 December 9th 17 10:34 AM
More road lice Mr Pounder Esquire UK 5 August 14th 17 12:35 PM
More road lice Mr Pounder Esquire UK 1 August 29th 15 07:14 PM