Come on, England !!!

Old June 10th 06, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling

Default Come on, England !!!

Just thought I'd add to the furore and say that I hope England win.

I'm away now to 'play' whilst the roads and trails will be relatively clear
for a few hours ...

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Old June 10th 06, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 13:19:32 +0100, "Paul - xxx"
said in :

Just thought I'd add to the furore and say that I hope England win.

Is there cricket on this week then? I missed that.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old June 10th 06, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On 10/06/2006 13:19, Paul - xxx said,
Just thought I'd add to the furore and say that I hope England win.

I'm away now to 'play' whilst the roads and trails will be relatively
clear for a few hours ...

Win? What's happening? What have I missed?

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old June 10th 06, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Just thought I'd add to the furore and say that I hope England win.

I'm away now to 'play' whilst the roads and trails will be relatively
clear for a few hours ...

Fekin fat chance!

Old June 10th 06, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Paul Boyd wrote:
On 10/06/2006 13:19, Paul - xxx said,

Just thought I'd add to the furore and say that I hope England win.

Win? What's happening? What have I missed?

War with Iran??????

hth,

Tony B
Old June 10th 06, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Just thought I'd add to the furore and say that I hope England win.

Until you mentioned it I was not aware that England were playing. Really.
I couldn't care less who is playing, or who wins. I find football utterly
boring.
Even less interesting than the sexual exploits of some 'celebrity' that I've
never even heard of. I'll be glad when it's all over, and a little more
sanity reigns.
Mike.

Old June 10th 06, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling

Me here wrote:

I'm away now to 'play' whilst the roads and trails will be relatively
clear for a few hours ...

Fekin fat chance!

Indeed. At least one car parked upside down on the M4 this arbo.
Old June 10th 06, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Just thought I'd add to the furore and say that I hope England win.

Just watched the match and it was a good match, bad for Paraguay with the
own goal which resulted in 1-0 to England. I would have thought at least
England would at least get a goal by themselves. It would have resulted in a
0-0 probably (I dont know) if it wasn't for the own goal, oh well.

Old June 10th 06, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling

I'm away now to 'play' whilst the roads and trails will be relatively
clear for a few hours ...

Doubt it most likely sun seekers heading towards beaches

Old June 10th 06, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcycles,uk.rec.cycling

Craig Davies wrote:

Just watched the match and it was a good match, bad for Paraguay with the
own goal which resulted in 1-0 to England. I would have thought at least
England would at least get a goal by themselves. It would have resulted in a
0-0 probably (I dont know) if it wasn't for the own goal, oh well.

On the plus side, Auntie Beeb is now showing The Italian Job - one of my
favourites!

Maine to California? (Attn: New England unis) sockmonster Unicycling 7 April 2nd 06 01:10 AM
DVD review of 2003 Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series Lame Acer Racing 2 November 13th 04 04:19 PM
DVD review of 2003 Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series Lame Acer Racing 0 November 12th 04 02:21 PM
Radfahren in England... Bo-En Lo UK 23 April 9th 04 11:51 PM
For bicyclists in area of Brighton, England PJ General 0 October 23rd 03 01:53 AM