Hands

Old August 7th 07, 08:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gagtape

Default Hands

Does anyone else's fingers hurt when they do alot of hopping?

My middle one always hurts hmmm

Im bored this is the best post i could come up with lol

--
gagtape

'Click here to sponser me unicycling 13 miles for charity'
(http://www.justgiving.com/aimeejohnson)
WHAM!
'This is my myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/supernoodlay)
'My uni im saving for =]' (http://tinyurl.com/2lfblw)
*-_Nimbus_saving_fund,_running_total:_£40/£175_-*
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 7th 07, 08:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

No problems with my fingers, but I've been getting a lot of wrist pain
lately. I think it repetetive strain syndrome. So, I've started riding
switch, which feels a bit awkward and tricks are much more difficult,
but I'm getting better.

--
ivan

Hey bulldog!entropy isn't what it used to be.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 7th 07, 08:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

The hand I hold the saddle with when hopping, the wrist on that hand
cracks pretty loud if I rotate it around the furthest point of
stretching.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 7th 07, 08:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gagtape

Yeah my wrists are doing that aswell so im takin a break for today lol
just recovered from a bad foot sprain lol still hurts a bit but im
taking it easy haha.

Old August 7th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

gagtape wrote:
Yeah my wrists are doing that aswell so im takin a break for today lol
just recovered from a bad foot sprain lol still hurts a bit but im
taking it easy haha.

You're learning jump mounts and you're getting injuries like that
already? Boy, you're one sissy girl.

I've also got problems with my foot, btw. It's been hurting for a few
weeks now. But it's getting better slowly.

Old August 7th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fist

ivan wrote:
No problems with my fingers, but I've been getting a lot of wrist pain
lately. I think it repetetive strain syndrome. So, I've started riding
switch, which feels a bit awkward and tricks are much more difficult,
but I'm getting better.

stretch your fingers backwards before you ride. do the same with your
thumb.

--
fist
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 7th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
señor coolguy

I've got blisters on me fingers (was it ringo who said it?)from grabbing
the handle, but only a few, so they don't stop me too much

--
señor coolguy

Bryan Waterman wrote:
oh, I think my everybone is broken...

Monty Python wrote:
Half a bee, philosophically, Must, ipso facto, half not be. But half
the bee has got to be Vis a vis, its entity. D'you see?

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 7th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
One on one

There is another thread going on right now that will solve your problem.
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63242

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott

"one on one is happy, so am I!...." -CKCrowe
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 7th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

gagtape wrote:
Does anyone else's fingers hurt when they do alot of hopping?

My middle one always hurts hmmm

Im bored this is the best post i could come up with lol

I'v raced motocross pretty much my whole life so I have calluses on my
fingers palms and thumbs, I also have some pretty strong wrist from
riding so much. All my joints are fairly strong from riding so long,
but then again I'm not the most flexible person.

All this makes riding unicycles for me that much easier which I am
fairly glad to have as an advantage over most people. If you are having
problems with your wrist's and ankles I can give you some advise on
which ankle and wrist braces are available and actually provide
excellent support.

But as for the fingers hurting so much...you just have to tough it out
until you develope calluses of your own...although on a girl that's not
very attractive, but have at it!

--
The UniSLAB
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 7th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

using a good glove can help with the fingers but i fell some wrist pains
too

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
http://www.usenet.com

Look Ma! No hands! Paul Weaver UK 33 August 4th 06 05:29 PM
hands? habbywall Unicycling 12 July 25th 05 05:34 AM
Hands up! BruceA Australia 2 July 7th 05 08:27 AM
Look, Ma. No hands! Henry Recumbent Biking 18 August 13th 04 07:36 PM
ok, hands up jim beam Techniques 58 September 13th 03 03:00 PM