Cyclist warns of "constant stupidity"

Old October 8th 12, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default Cyclist warns of "constant stupidity"

"I'm a cyclist myself, and I would never discourage people from getting on
their bike, but it is at the stage now where I am seeing almost constant
stupidity," said Mrs Golby, 52, of Bromley Road, in Greenstead.

"When accidents happen, the public perception is that it is the motorist's
fault, but I can tell you now, it usually isn't.

"We are seeing no end to the stupidity of some cyclists and as responsible
cyclists, we need to acknowledge this."

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/l...nt_stupidity_/

Old October 8th 12, 08:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
"I'm a cyclist myself, and I would never discourage people from
getting on their bike, but it is at the stage now where I am seeing
almost constant stupidity," said Mrs Golby, 52, of Bromley Road, in
Greenstead. "When accidents happen, the public perception is that it is
the
motorist's fault, but I can tell you now, it usually isn't.

"We are seeing no end to the stupidity of some cyclists and as
responsible cyclists, we need to acknowledge this."

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/l...nt_stupidity_/

They must be short of news in Clacton, Frinton & Walton if the
opinion of one unremarkable person is good enough to merit an article.

To look on the bright side, she hasn't starved to death yet
http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/9775299.Deborah_only_has___1_for_food_a_week/

Have you been there? The whole area is permanently shut, it is like
something from a film, just no-one about.