Unicycle seat design

Old March 13th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Wedgehog

Default Unicycle seat design

Although the unicycle seat design is very purpose built, I've been
bothered quite a bit by the discomfort factor of having everything
pushed up infront of me well riding. It made me start to wonder "why
don't they put a divet in a unicycle seat to make up for this factor,
it would increase the comfort level so much."
More or less this is what makes me fall off most the time, it just
gets unpleasant after awhile and makes free mounting (for me at least)
a lot more difficult. It would also eliminate some of those strange
minor things that happen

heres a picture I just doodled to show what I'm talking about more
visually. The reference is highly needed. Nothing fancy.

|Filename: comfortableuniseat.jpg |

Wedgehog

The unicycle, bringing you the ultimate in ball-busting
Wedgehog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13890

Old March 13th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

Yeah it will be comfortable until you fall forward and your balls get
crammed in there and get puree'ed like a couple a tomatoes

--
dunawan
dunawan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13582

Old March 13th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chris.James

dunawan wrote:
Yeah it will be comfortable until you fall forward and your balls get
crammed in there and get puree'ed like a couple a tomatoes

ooh, that makes me cringe
edit: small thing, its spelled divot, not divet

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

dforbes wrote:
Well, boys and girls, this is what separates us from the gods; Kris goes
riding and has to worry about landing on naked ladies - you and I have
to watch we don't land in dog poop.....

Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

Old March 13th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
stiles05s

there is really no good place to have your package. a hole in the seat
would rock. hahaha kidding ofcourse.

--
stiles05s
stiles05s's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14517

unicycle design cmsustud19 Unicycling 16 June 22nd 06 09:56 PM
New Comfortable Racing Seat Design! weRpals Racing 0 December 21st 05 11:57 AM
new seat design! weRpals Unicycling 0 December 21st 05 11:55 AM
New Seat Design! weRpals UK 0 December 21st 05 11:50 AM
Alternate seat design? podzol Unicycling 3 July 5th 05 11:44 PM