Any unicyclist in Destin, FL

Old March 13th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tunkie

Default Any unicyclist in Destin, FL

Yo im gonna be in destin, florida tommorow at 12 since im on spring
break any unicyclist down there. Im staying till sunday.

--
tunkie

Blegas78 wrote:
I'm makin a movie with my girlfriend and I'm going to land some fresh
combos for it as well as an invented trick hopefully, woohoo!
Chris.James wrote:
wow, that could be interpreted really badly

http://youtube.com/profile?user=unitrials

http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
tunkie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13936

Old March 13th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jonny_Peacock

tunkie wrote:
Yo im gonna be in destin, florida tommorow at 12 since im on spring
break any unicyclist down there. Im staying till sunday.

yo! me and forrest live aout 25 minutes from destin, itd be awesome to
ride with ya! um if i give you my number, you wanna talk about it on
the phone?

--
Jonny_Peacock
Jonny_Peacock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11379

Old March 13th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tunkie

ya cant call now will later though. Ya my cousins live in destin and im
headed down so thought id see if any one was down there. Im not
positive I can meet up though. Do you have an aim accoutn we could talk
there.

--
tunkie

Old March 13th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tunkie

My aim is hookemhorns62593

--
tunkie

Chris.James wrote:
wow, that could be interpreted really badly

http://youtube.com/profile?user=unitrials

http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
tunkie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13936

Unicyclist on TV onewheelwear Unicycling 4 June 18th 06 05:35 AM
An ex-unicyclist Colin Blackburn UK 3 June 17th 05 11:24 AM
[Fwd: An ex-unicyclist] Danny Colyer Unicycling 0 June 15th 05 07:08 PM
unicyclist on aim joona Unicycling 29 January 14th 05 02:09 AM
You know you are a unicyclist when..... GizmoDuck Unicycling 20 September 20th 03 01:42 PM