Moab equipment thread '07/whos going

Old March 1st 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default Moab equipment thread '07/whos going

tholub wrote:
Someone needs to get Carl Hoyer's butt back to Moab. Not to mention
Ryan Atkins.

Funny you should mention Ryan, I was talking about Moab with him the
other day as he just got back from it with a friend of his, they
weren't unicycling, but he did just spend a week there.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old March 1st 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
einradfreak

I will be at moab too...
At the moment i am packing my suitcase for about 3 months and tomorrow
my plane goes to San Francisco....
JEAHHH i am comming.

--
einradfreak

'== www.einradfreak.at ==' (http://www.einradfreak.at)
Die Welt ist verrückt, aber ich bin verrückter! 'Einrad-Chat'
(http://www.einradfreak.at/chat):
einradfreak's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1087

Old March 1st 07, 11:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

It's getting closer. Last time I looked the ppl/uni rider count was a t
99 on moabmunifest.com.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Old March 6th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Can anyone going to Moab pass clubs? I might bring my juggling clubs,
but they proabbly won't get any use...

einradfreak wrote:
I will be at moab too...
At the moment i am packing my suitcase for about 3 months and tomorrow
my plane goes to San Francisco....
JEAHHH i am comming.

Wow that's a long trip. See you there!

--
forrestunifreak

Sometimes the straightest path is through the mud.
'*My Gallery*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
BANANA'S FOR JESUS!
You 'N I, See Why See El Ee?

Old March 6th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

forrestunifreak wrote:
Can anyone going to Moab pass clubs? I might bring my juggling clubs,
but they proabbly won't get any use...

There will probably be quite a group of people who can club-pass. At
least as long as it's not too cold! I don't want to break off any
fingers! That's what happens when you only juggle every once in a
while. The clubs beat up your hands.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Old March 6th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
stuntman_66

i dont know if john has another 14 mile ride in store for us but if he
does lots and lots and lots of water ( i ran out half way through the
14 trail last time luckly everyone was nice and shared lol) and cliff
bars they fill you up give you energy and they are small/easy to carry

--
stuntman_66
stuntman_66's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11593

Old March 6th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tigger

I Going, I'll bring my 24" and Trials. I can't wait its so close I can
taste it

--
Tigger

Ride it like you stole it from someone who didn't know how to use it!
Tigger's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8877

Old March 13th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Rain showers are forcasted for the wedsnday and thursday before.
(that's as far as it goes in advance)

Old March 13th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

forrestunifreak wrote:
Rain showers are forcasted for the wedsnday and thursday before.
(that's as far as it goes in advance)

I dont even care how the weather is. I live in Michigan, and right now
everythings crap,crap,crap. Snowy and slushy, and crappy. I havn't rode
my uni more than 20 yards in 5 months! If I can ride on firm ground Im
happy.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

The (Non)Official 06 Moab Weather Thread paco Unicycling 11 March 21st 06 06:15 AM
Whos going to Moab? Bryan Stevens Unicycling 32 March 18th 06 03:31 AM
Whos going to Moab? tholub Unicycling 3 January 9th 06 09:06 PM
whos going to moab 2006? musketman Unicycling 30 December 13th 05 01:02 AM
Whos going to MOAB? Ingo van Thiel Unicycling 19 March 15th 05 01:30 AM