Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Old February 10th 04, 03:56 AM
S o r n i

Default Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Wafa wrote:
La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

Commence

Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day.
We hope this Communication finds your good self and the whole
alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.

{SNIP}

How many times are you going to post this smarmy pap this month?!? There's
not even a link to click to verify how laughable this crap is!!!

Bill "18th time was the back-breaker" S.

Old February 10th 04, 07:59 AM
gazzer

"S o r n i" wrote in message .. .
Wafa wrote:
La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

Commence

Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day.
We hope this Communication finds your good self and the whole
alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.

{SNIP}

How many times are you going to post this smarmy pap this month?!? There's
not even a link to click to verify how laughable this crap is!!!

Bill "18th time was the back-breaker" S.

Bill,dude, like don't bring us all down with your negative energy.

cheers

Old February 10th 04, 08:07 PM
S o r n i

gazzer wrote:
"S o r n i" wrote in message
.. .
Wafa wrote:
La Site Communique; 10/02/2004 03:03:03

Commence

Hello, bienvenue, bienvenidos and g'day.
We hope this Communication finds your good self and the whole
alt.mountain-bike community in good health and with Great Spirit.

{SNIP}

How many times are you going to post this smarmy pap this month?!?
There's not even a link to click to verify how laughable this crap
is!!!

Bill "18th time was the back-breaker" S.

Bill,dude, like don't bring us all down with your negative energy.

The Titus Locomoto is the bike for you. Light, simple...

Bill "Switchblade has me all cynical, I guess" S.