Should take a camera

Old April 12th 05, 08:55 PM
wafflycat

Default Should take a camera

I'd have made Attenborough jealous today.

As I was cycling along one of the quieter lanes this monring, I turned a
corner and there they were... in the middle of the road... a pair of weasels
doing what weasels do to make baby weasels. In broad daylight, in the middle
of the road. Do they have no shame!!! The sight of a large lady in bright
yellow Lycra disturbed them and for a few yeards they ran alongside me,
baring their wee teeth at my pedals. Then they darted off into the
undergrowth of a verge to, presumably, resume what they were doing before I
so rudely interrupted them.

Attenborough would kill for the footage I tell you. He's always got film of
animals at it in his documentaries ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old April 12th 05, 09:07 PM
Simonb

wafflycat wrote:

The
sight of a large lady in bright yellow Lycra disturbed them and for a
few yeards they ran alongside me, baring their wee teeth at my
pedals.

Well? Wouldn't you?

If you'd been interrupted ny a large weasel in yellow lycra?

Old April 12th 05, 09:08 PM
wafflycat

"Simonb" wrote in message
.. .

Well? Wouldn't you?

If you'd been interrupted ny a large weasel in yellow lycra?

If I was accosted by a large weasel in Lycra of any colour, I'd have
b*gg*red off sharpish ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old April 12th 05, 09:15 PM
Richard Bates

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:55:54 +0100, "wafflycat"
wafflesATv21netDOTcoDOTuk wrote:

I'd have made Attenborough jealous today.

As I was cycling along one of the quieter lanes this monring, I turned a
corner and there they were... in the middle of the road... a pair of weasels

Did you tell them you'd had an accident that wasn't your fault?

--
Microsoft Sam speaks his mind:
www.artybee.net/sam_speaks_his_mind.mp3

Old April 12th 05, 09:33 PM
Random

Hit send too quickly - Missed the smiley off the end of that comment!

Old April 12th 05, 09:37 PM
wafflycat

"Random" wrote in message
Can't you get arrested for taking pictures of acts like that?

Has Attenborough been arrested for it?

Cheers, helen s ;-)

Old April 12th 05, 09:41 PM
Simonb

wafflycat wrote:

"Random" wrote in message
Can't you get arrested for taking pictures of acts like that?

Has Attenborough been arrested for it?

On the contrary. He was knighted for it!

Old April 12th 05, 09:46 PM
Random

"Random" wrote in message
Can't you get arrested for taking pictures of acts like that?

Has Attenborough been arrested for it?

He should be, the dirty bugger

Old April 12th 05, 09:53 PM
Tony Raven

wafflycat wrote:
I'd have made Attenborough jealous today.

As I was cycling along one of the quieter lanes this monring, I turned a
corner and there they were... in the middle of the road... a pair of
weasels doing what weasels do to make baby weasels. In broad daylight,
in the middle of the road. Do they have no shame!!! The sight of a large
lady in bright yellow Lycra disturbed them and for a few yeards they ran
alongside me, baring their wee teeth at my pedals. Then they darted off
into the undergrowth of a verge to, presumably, resume what they were
doing before I so rudely interrupted them.

Are you sure it was weasels and not stoats. The weasel's weasily
recognised but the stoat's stoataly different ;-)

The old ones are the best bu IGMC anyway

Tony