There is no such thing as bad weather

Old December 13th 13, 05:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default There is no such thing as bad weather

But last Friday, "adequate clothing" was a cute little red overcoat
that Nissan calls "Versa", and on Wednesday night, my only adequate
outfit had a street address.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/
Old December 13th 13, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Andrew Chaplin

Joy Beeson wrote in
:

But last Friday, "adequate clothing" was a cute little red overcoat
that Nissan calls "Versa", and on Wednesday night, my only adequate
outfit had a street address.

Climatic relativism: "Well, the weather here isn't at all bad, considering
it's Ontario and December."
http://weather.gc.ca/city/pages/on-118_metric_e.html
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Old December 17th 13, 01:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Friday, December 13, 2013 11:37:20 AM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
But last Friday, "adequate clothing" was a cute little red overcoat
that Nissan calls "Versa", and on Wednesday night, my only adequate
outfit had a street address.

Given the crusty, lumpy ice on the road, I had to walk to the dentist today. It's not very far, but still, it's the first time I've not biked there.

- Frank Krygowski
Old December 19th 13, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
dgk

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:16:57 -0800 (PST), Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On Friday, December 13, 2013 11:37:20 AM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
But last Friday, "adequate clothing" was a cute little red overcoat
that Nissan calls "Versa", and on Wednesday night, my only adequate
outfit had a street address.

Given the crusty, lumpy ice on the road, I had to walk to the dentist today. It's not very far, but still, it's the first time I've not biked there.

- Frank Krygowski

Today was actually worse than some of the other days. I have to go
through a park on my commute to work and that was very icy. But at
least it's warming up here in NYC. After a few weeks in the 20s, it's
actually supposed to be 60 on Sunday. Spring is coming, and we haven't
even started Winter yet.
Old December 19th 13, 10:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Andrew Chaplin

dgk wrote in
:

wrote:

On Friday, December 13, 2013 11:37:20 AM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
But last Friday, "adequate clothing" was a cute little red overcoat
that Nissan calls "Versa", and on Wednesday night, my only adequate
outfit had a street address.

Given the crusty, lumpy ice on the road, I had to walk to the dentist
today. It's not very far, but still, it's the first time I've not
biked there.

Today was actually worse than some of the other days. I have to go
through a park on my commute to work and that was very icy. But at
least it's warming up here in NYC. After a few weeks in the 20s, it's
actually supposed to be 60 on Sunday. Spring is coming, and we haven't
even started Winter yet.

The weather here is like a fever: it's gonna get worse before it gets
better. On average, round about 25 January, the temperature begins to
moderate. We will still get the occasional morning on which it will drop to
below 0 degrees Fahrenheit, but the days will be bright and warm enough that
I will consider the curse to have been lifted.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...ht-in-ontario-
quebec-1.2470136
Old February 14th 14, 11:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Monday, December 16, 2013 4:16:57 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Friday, December 13, 2013 11:37:20 AM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:

But last Friday, "adequate clothing" was a cute little red overcoat

that Nissan calls "Versa", and on Wednesday night, my only adequate

outfit had a street address.

Given the crusty, lumpy ice on the road, I had to walk to the dentist today. It's not very far, but still, it's the first time I've not biked there.

- Frank Krygowski

Geez Frank, what's it been like since then?

Another Bad thing John Clayton UK 16 March 3rd 08 12:48 AM
A funny thing happened at the velodrome, or ... why helmets are a good thing! Bleve Australia 43 January 11th 07 11:09 AM
is there such a thing? Shabby Australia 17 March 6th 05 10:42 PM
Okay first thing Ken Marcet Recumbent Biking 14 December 20th 04 05:37 AM
One thing about this cold weather ... elyob UK 9 October 25th 03 08:10 PM