Aerodynamic bike design

Old February 11th 07, 02:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Aerodynamic bike design

An outstanding link to design: http://bicycledesign.blogspot.com/
When asked how I came up with my velomobile and recumbent trike
designs; this is sort of what I came across perusing the 'net for all
these years.. This link refers mainly to DF bikes, but concepts,
different MTB style are in this one (obviously newer).

Old February 11th 07, 02:55 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...
An outstanding link to design: http://bicycledesign.blogspot.com/
When asked how I came up with my velomobile and recumbent trike
designs; this is sort of what I came across perusing the 'net for all
these years.. This link refers mainly to DF bikes, but concepts,
different MTB style are in this one (obviously newer).

This crap needs to be posted to some other cycling group where cretins and
geeks reign supreme. I suggest the technical group where they will welcome a
fool like you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old February 14th 07, 12:01 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mark the biker

On Feb 11, 6:55 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

An outstanding link to design:http://bicycledesign.blogspot.com/
When asked how I came up with my velomobile and recumbent trike
designs; this is sort of what I came across perusing the 'net for all
these years.. This link refers mainly to DF bikes, but concepts,
different MTB style are in this one (obviously newer).

This crap needs to be posted to some other cycling group where cretins and
geeks reign supreme. I suggest the technical group where they will welcome a
fool like you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

I went to the link provided and was shocked to see all the funny bikes
that were there. What was really bad was they make you sit way up in
the air on some sort of thing they called a seat. It looked so
uncomfortable that I would like to steer anyone serious about long
distant bike riding to stay clear of those contraptions.If any are
temped to mount one of those things be prepared to get hurt if you
happen to fall off.
Mark

Dura Ace AX on GIOS Aerodynamic Ernie Techniques 1 September 2nd 06 03:24 AM
the aerodynamic wheel for the rest of us? Fred Clydesdale Techniques 11 August 24th 06 01:57 PM
new aerodynamic spoke magnet drew Marketplace 5 December 10th 05 03:25 AM
Today's Aerodynamic URL DRS Australia 11 June 22nd 04 08:45 AM
Aerodynamic Water Bottles T. Field Techniques 5 July 30th 03 05:10 AM