Jay does a face plant! (CAUTION: bloody graphic link within)

Old April 10th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

Default Jay does a face plant! (CAUTION: bloody graphic link within)

Dear RBT friends:

Don't you feel sorry for me?

I am in ril PAIN here!

Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
have prevented this painful injury?

Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
start another flame war.

party doll - party doll ...

http://orion.neiu.edu/~jbollyn/bike/misc/fp.jpg

Old April 10th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Apr 10, 6:35*pm, Jay wrote:
Dear RBT friends:

Don't you feel sorry for me?

I am in ril PAIN here!

Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
have prevented this painful injury?

Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
start another flame war.

party doll - party doll ...

http://orion.neiu.edu/~jbollyn/bike/misc/fp.jpg

It adds to your appeal. A dangerous man of mystery. Don't tell folks
it was a bike wreck. Say they don't want to know.

Joseph
Old April 10th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay[_2_]

On Apr 10, 1:24*pm, "
wrote:
On Apr 10, 6:35*pm, Jay wrote:

Dear RBT friends:

Don't you feel sorry for me?

I am in ril PAIN here!

Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
have prevented this painful injury?

Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
start another flame war.

party doll - party doll ...

http://orion.neiu.edu/~jbollyn/bike/misc/fp.jpg

It adds to your appeal. A dangerous man of mystery. Don't tell folks
it was a bike wreck. Say they don't want to know.

Joseph- Hide quoted text -

and I thought no one cared

J.

Old April 10th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hank

On Apr 10, 11:24*am, "
wrote:
On Apr 10, 6:35*pm, Jay wrote:

Dear RBT friends:

Don't you feel sorry for me?

I am in ril PAIN here!

Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
have prevented this painful injury?

Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
start another flame war.

party doll - party doll ...

http://orion.neiu.edu/~jbollyn/bike/misc/fp.jpg

It adds to your appeal. A dangerous man of mystery. Don't tell folks
it was a bike wreck. Say they don't want to know.

Joseph- Hide quoted text -

A dangerous man of mystery who wears bib overalls.
Old April 10th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Apr 10, 1:55 pm, Hank wrote:
On Apr 10, 11:24 am, "

wrote:
On Apr 10, 6:35 pm, Jay wrote:

Dear RBT friends:

Don't you feel sorry for me?

I am in ril PAIN here!

Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
have prevented this painful injury?

Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
start another flame war.

party doll - party doll ...

http://orion.neiu.edu/~jbollyn/bike/misc/fp.jpg

It adds to your appeal. A dangerous man of mystery. Don't tell folks
it was a bike wreck. Say they don't want to know.

Joseph- Hide quoted text -

A dangerous man of mystery who wears bib overalls.

I think they're the new Assos denim look. US$450.00. Gonna be hot...

tf
Old April 10th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan Burkhart[_90_]

Jay Wrote:
Dear RBT friends:

Don't you feel sorry for me?

I am in ril PAIN here!

Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
have prevented this painful injury?

Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
start another flame war.

party doll - party doll ...

http://orion.neiu.edu/~jbollyn/bike/misc/fp.jpg

I hope this had nothing to do with a seat post failure.
Dan Burkhart
www.boomerbicycle.ca

--
Dan Burkhart

Old April 10th 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Apr 10, 9:35 am, Jay wrote:
Dear RBT friends:

Don't you feel sorry for me?

I am in ril PAIN here!

Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
have prevented this painful injury?

Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
start another flame war.

party doll - party doll ...

http://orion.neiu.edu/~jbollyn/bike/misc/fp.jpg

Yeah, yeah ;-)... but what about the bike? How's the *bike*?!

Old April 11th 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Apr 10, 5:35*pm, Jay wrote:
Dear RBT friends:

Don't you feel sorry for me?

Is the bike badly scratched?

I am in ril PAIN here!

I went to the doctor today with my broken little finger and he told me
to take it like man; it's not bad enough for surgery, which might just
make it worse; it's with me for the rest of my life. Mentioning a few
scratches like that, and he'll come take your Brooks saddle away.

Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
have prevented this painful injury?

It would have transferred all the pain to the tip of your nose and
your chin, assuming of course that it was a city type of helmet with
good stiff visor and was tigthly fitted so that it didn't just roll
back over your bean like valve turning in a pipe..

Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
start another flame war.

It'll take you mind off the scabs. Go on, let it all hang out.

party doll - party doll ...

http://orion.neiu.edu/~jbollyn/bike/misc/fp.jpg

Poor fellow.

Old April 11th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Apr 10, 9:35*am, Jay wrote:
Dear RBT friends:

Don't you feel sorry for me?

I am in ril PAIN here!

Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
have prevented this painful injury?

Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
start another flame war.

party doll - party doll ...

I did a face plant a few years ago, and the helmet did protect my
forehead -- but my frameless glasses put a 2-3" half-moon laceration
in my cheek -- clear to the bone. I got lots of teeny tiny stitches
from a plastic surgeon. Always ask for the plastic surgeon when you
cut up your face. If you let the ER doc do the work, you may end up
looking like Freddy Krueger. -- Jay Beattie.
Old April 11th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Dan Overman wrote:
On Apr 10, 9:35 am, Jay wrote:
Dear RBT friends:

Don't you feel sorry for me?

I am in ril PAIN here!

Oh, yeah, you are thinking: Another J bike wreck. How would a helmet
have prevented this painful injury?

Just kidding. I am NOT starting another helmet thread. I REFUSE to
start another flame war.

party doll - party doll ...

http://orion.neiu.edu/~jbollyn/bike/misc/fp.jpg

Yeah, yeah ;-)... but what about the bike? How's the *bike*?!

At least one person has his priorities straight.