NEW TECH GEAR

Old April 10th 11, 11:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default NEW TECH GEAR

On 4/9/2011 9:05 PM, kolldata aka Gene Daniels wrote:

I'M THE LAST TO KNOW RIGHT ?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...l=&oq=motifake

MY turd impression was all poster were one person... ?

now i'll find the MTB group

does Dolan ride an MTB ?

No. Dolan is a fan of convicted criminal Mikey "Handsaw" Vandeman.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old April 10th 11, 11:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 4/9/2011 9:05 PM, kolldata aka Gene Daniels wrote:

[...]
does Dolan ride an MTB ?

No. Dolan is a fan of convicted criminal Mikey "Handsaw" Vandeman.

Ed Dolan the Great is honored to be in the same company as Mr. Vandeman.
Sherman is dishonored to be in the same company as kolldata, a nut case if
ever I saw one. But I suppose he doesn't know any better, being a liberal
progressive nut case himself.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 10th 11, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
kolldata

I was planning a post content comparison but alas the MTB people
either cooled off or sent up river or cruised past it..
I hesitate in reference to accidently found homosexual site.

Old April 11th 11, 03:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
kolldata

ANOTHER DIY CYCLE fabric

http://www.seattlefabrics.com/nylons.html#UV Resistant Flagcloth
Uncoated Oxford

Ten Mile Cloth
A high-visibility, fabric, for safety clothing, hunting apparel, bags,
etc. Treated with DWR (durable water resistant) Scotchgard™ Rain and
Stain Repellent for maximum water repellency, Ten Mile Cloth is soft,
comfortable, provides superior cold weather resistance, has excellent
mold, mildew and chemical resistance, is great for safety applications
and is inherently quiet.
Fabric: 100% Acrylic
Finish: Water
Resistant
Width: 60 in.
Weight: 7.5 oz. per sq. yd.
Width: 60"
Colors: Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Orange
$12.95/yd
Old April 11th 11, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Opus[_2_]

On Apr 10, 10:26*pm, kolldata wrote:
ANOTHER DIY CYCLE fabric

http://www.seattlefabrics.com/nylons.html#UVResistant Flagcloth
Uncoated Oxford

Ten Mile Cloth
A high-visibility, fabric, for safety clothing, hunting apparel, bags,
etc. Treated with DWR (durable water resistant) Scotchgard™ Rain and
Stain Repellent for maximum water repellency, Ten Mile Cloth is soft,
comfortable, provides superior cold weather resistance, has excellent
mold, mildew and chemical resistance, is great for safety applications
and is inherently quiet.
Fabric: 100% Acrylic
Finish: Water
Resistant
Width: 60 in.
Weight: 7.5 oz. per sq. yd.
Width: 60"
Colors: Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Orange
$12.95/yd

Since my Performance Hi-Viz vinyl raincoat is not much longer for this
world I might be interested in a few yards of this stuff.
Old April 11th 11, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
kolldata

http://www.seattlefabrics.com/nylons...stantFlagcloth
Uncoated Oxford

Ten Mile Cloth
A high-visibility, fabric, for safety clothing, hunting apparel, bags,
etc. Treated with DWR (durable water resistant) Scotchgard™ Rain and
Stain Repellent for maximum water repellency, Ten Mile Cloth is soft,
comfortable, provides superior cold weather resistance, has excellent
mold, mildew and chemical resistance, is great for safety applications
and is inherently quiet.
Fabric: 100% Acrylic
Finish: Water
Resistant
Width: 60 in.
Weight: 7.5 oz. per sq. yd.
Width: 60"
Colors: Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Orange
$12.95/yd

Since my Performance Hi-Viz vinyl raincoat is not much longer for this
world I might be interested in a few yards of this stuff.- Hide quoted text -

VINYL ! ? try the 'inexpensive' breathable.prob beltable. belt a
poncho ? poncho patterns are easy.

NEW TECH GEAR kolldata Techniques 28 April 21st 11 01:27 PM
R.B.Tech K. Fred Gauss[_6_] Techniques 19 July 3rd 10 12:14 AM
Tech ? What Gives? ohboy Techniques 0 December 28th 05 05:52 PM
FS: Control Tech [email protected] Marketplace 0 January 30th 05 01:52 AM
WTB: Banesto Gear or Prime Alliance Gear Scott Morrison Marketplace 0 November 19th 04 08:44 PM