Linus Dutchi 3 #2

Old April 9th 20, 10:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Linus Dutchi 3 #2

So my neighbor's 13 year old daughter fell in love with the 700c that
her mom bought, but it was too big for her. Today, a 26" wheeled Linus
Dutchi showed up, and of course it soon made its way to my front porch
for free assembly service.

This one was a lot worse from the factory. The headset was loose. The
right crank was hitting the chain guard. The front wheel was out of
true. The rear wheel was pulled so far back in the rear dropouts that
the chain was extremely tight and could not rotate freely.

I can't imagine how someone unfamiliar with bicycle assembly, or that
lacked the proper tools (like two 32mm headset wrenches) could have
assembled this.
Old April 9th 20, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 2:50:44 PM UTC-7, sms wrote:
So my neighbor's 13 year old daughter fell in love with the 700c that
her mom bought, but it was too big for her. Today, a 26" wheeled Linus
Dutchi showed up, and of course it soon made its way to my front porch
for free assembly service.

This one was a lot worse from the factory. The headset was loose. The
right crank was hitting the chain guard. The front wheel was out of
true. The rear wheel was pulled so far back in the rear dropouts that
the chain was extremely tight and could not rotate freely.

I can't imagine how someone unfamiliar with bicycle assembly, or that
lacked the proper tools (like two 32mm headset wrenches) could have
assembled this.

I put together some high end small frames for my step-grandchildren who's mother is divorced from her lazy do nothing husband whose idea of work was to work just long enough to draw unemployment. This is the horses ass that told his kids that he might take a knife and cut his own throat. This has caused depression in the oldest step grandson.

In any case he bought them some Walmart bikes and they prefer them to the bikes I built up. I suppose that's because the Walmart bikes are easier to ride.

Linus Dutchi 3 sms Techniques 9 March 25th 20 08:00 AM
Is Linus Gerdemann really Chris Crocker??? Nello Breton Racing 1 November 18th 08 12:24 AM
jan who? it's Linus Callistus Valerius Racing 3 July 15th 07 09:44 AM