How exciting...

Old July 9th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scoot

Default How exciting...

I "play" both the TrekBike & OLN TV on-line games during the TdF. This
morning I "won" a Discovery Keychain from the Trek site. Not the bike
I'm trying to win, but hey, it's something I'll wonder why I have in my
possion 40 years from now when I'm old and senile and drooling in my
pudding....

Enjoy the race...

Scoot
SDG

Old July 9th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scoot

Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

You'll have to let us know if you get it.

I won a t-shirt last year, and never received it.

I printed out an e-mail confirming I won the keychain, I'm then
supposed to pick it up from a TREK dealer. I'll do it ONLY if I happen
to be going to my LBS, but I'm not going out of the way....

Scoot
(still want the bike, although the Bissel lift-off vacuum would be nice)

Old July 9th 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

On 9 Jul 2006 05:30:30 -0700, "Scoot" a écrit :

I "play" both the TrekBike & OLN TV on-line games during the TdF. This
morning I "won" a Discovery Keychain from the Trek site. Not the bike
I'm trying to win, but hey, it's something I'll wonder why I have in my
possion 40 years from now when I'm old and senile and drooling in my
pudding....

Davey "won" a Campag tie clip/lapel pin years ago

Still got it; never used it

Anybody want it?