The "great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest"

Old January 17th 19, 02:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default The "great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest"

On 1/17/2019 5:33 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 4:39:07 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:00:43 PM UTC, wrote:

We used to have a swamp. Now it's a cesspool. Get your facts straight.

But think how much worse it could have been if Herself got elected. Why, cycling might have been banned. Or worse, made compulsory.

We can wistfully dream of how things could have been all we want, but it doesn't change the fact that we have an orange shrek sans the disney treatment creating his own personal swamp in washingotn. I often rethink what mistake I made at the end of my last crit that kept me off the podium, but it doesn't change the fact that I wasn't on the podium. All we can do is try to learn from our mistakes.

Strong dollar, full employment. The rest is all detail.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 17th 19, 02:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 6:10:17 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 1/17/2019 5:33 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 4:39:07 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 5:00:43 PM UTC, wrote:

We used to have a swamp. Now it's a cesspool. Get your facts straight..

But think how much worse it could have been if Herself got elected. Why, cycling might have been banned. Or worse, made compulsory.

We can wistfully dream of how things could have been all we want, but it doesn't change the fact that we have an orange shrek sans the disney treatment creating his own personal swamp in washingotn. I often rethink what mistake I made at the end of my last crit that kept me off the podium, but it doesn't change the fact that I wasn't on the podium. All we can do is try to learn from our mistakes.

Strong dollar, full employment. The rest is all detail.

That's not true at all. The dollar is at 2015 levels -- which is good and bad -- employment is up, but the over-all economy is scary in a number of ways, including a lot of looming unfunded debt. Debt is up, revenue is down. Trump is not a fiscal conservative by any measure. Moreover, the over-all chaos, froth and division is bad -- like write a book about it bad. Oddly, society and government are driven by details -- the little agreements we have with each other, from manners to the Constitution. A strong-ish currency and a low wage job are not what make a country great.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old January 17th 19, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 9:46:53 AM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:

A strong-ish currency and a low wage job are not what make a country great.

Apparently it takes demonizing women and children refugees to make a country great
Old January 17th 19, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Old January 17th 19, 03:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 7:46:07 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 9:46:53 AM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:

A strong-ish currency and a low wage job are not what make a country great.

Apparently it takes demonizing women and children refugees to make a country great

Then again you do the normal Snowflake habit of simply lying through your teeth because you have nothing on your side. Losers will always be losers. I expect you to end up in a homeless encampment - the one that craps in front of his neighbors tent and gets knifed.
Old January 17th 19, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 10:48:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 7:46:07 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 9:46:53 AM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:

A strong-ish currency and a low wage job are not what make a country great.

Apparently it takes demonizing women and children refugees to make a country great

Then again you do the normal Snowflake habit of simply lying through
your teeth because you have nothing on your side.

I have honesty, integrity, and empathy on my side. You have ignorance and hate.

Losers will always be losers.

You'd know.

Look who's the delicate little snowflake now....I'm just taking your advice, asshole...."**** Your Feelings":https://twitter.com/frankthorp/statu...26338820448256
Old January 17th 19, 08:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 8:41:38 AM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

I'm trying to picture how you think that you Snowflakes aren't composed entirely of hatred of anything and everything. But as I said - the younger generations are now discovering that when the government takes the majority of your take-home pay you no longer have the right to anything.