Justice coming, I hope.

Old June 2nd 10, 09:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Peter Howard

Default Justice coming, I hope.

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

Maybe a bunch of mountainbikers will stand up in court as character witnesses.
Old June 2nd 10, 10:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

On 6/2/2010 3:46 AM, Peter Howard wrote:
http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

Maybe a bunch of mountainbikers will stand up in court as character
witnesses.

We can only hope the sentence includes a prohibition against posting to
RBS and AMB.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old June 2nd 10, 10:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Kevan Smith[_2_]

On 6/2/10 4:09 AM, Tom Sherman °_° wrote:
On 6/2/2010 3:46 AM, Peter Howard wrote:
http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

Maybe a bunch of mountainbikers will stand up in court as character
witnesses.

We can only hope the sentence includes a prohibition against posting to
RBS and AMB.

OTOH, I find it sad that likely his years of participating here
contributed to his allegedly becoming so violent. Would he have been
accused of something so abhorrent had he not been taunted, goaded and
prodded for so long? I wish him wellness and healing.

Kevan

Old June 3rd 10, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike

OTOH, I find it sad that likely his years of participating here
contributed to his allegedly becoming so violent. Would he have been
accused of something so abhorrent had he not been taunted, goaded and
prodded for so long? I wish him wellness and healing.

Kevan

Taunted and Goaded...and prodded. Debated maybe for a long time,
hypocrite for sure...he never answered any questions asked directly to
him and never gave true info. He lied over and over and bent
everything to fit his view and only his view. No objective scenarios
would work for him. He fit the exact description that myself and
MULTIPLE others stated long ago. Sociopath. I wish him blessings as
well and better meds....all from jail. He needed stopped and it all
finally caught up with him. He's been doing this for awhile and i say
enjoy the stay for him and i hope he gets convicted of past violations
and enjoys the 3 strikes in cali.
Old June 3rd 10, 04:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

On Jun 2, 3:16*am, Kevan Smith wrote:
On 6/2/10 4:09 AM, Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

On 6/2/2010 3:46 AM, Peter Howard wrote:
http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

Maybe a bunch of mountainbikers will stand up in court as character
witnesses.

We can only hope the sentence includes a prohibition against posting to
RBS and AMB.

OTOH, I find it sad that likely his years of participating here
contributed to his allegedly becoming so violent. Would he have been
accused of something so abhorrent had he not been taunted, goaded and
prodded for so long? I wish him wellness and healing.

Kevan

Grow a set of balls. I hope he gets the anal probe.
Old June 3rd 10, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in message
On 6/2/2010 3:46 AM, Peter Howard wrote:
http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm

Maybe a bunch of mountainbikers will stand up in court as character
witnesses.

We can only hope the sentence includes a prohibition against posting to
RBS and AMB.

A tempest in a tea cup no doubt. I want TM to be done in by a motorist. But
I suspect God protects fools like him.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Justice? iarocu UK 1 November 17th 07 11:55 AM
Mob Justice PiledHigher Australia 0 April 27th 07 12:12 AM
Is this justice? MWP Australia 2 October 6th 06 07:24 AM
Where's the justice? mike General 10 February 8th 06 12:02 AM