Eyc headlight problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 8th 21, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Safety inflation

On 4/7/2021 7:13 PM, sms wrote:

MHLs for children are widespread but ironically these tend to promote
more cycling ...

That's absolute bull****, totally illogical and as usual, totally free
of evidence.

Feel free to prove me wrong. An example of proof would be a step
increase in bicycling immediately after the imposition of a mandatory
helmet law.

For reference: As noted among the many links I posted in the past day or
two, Australian states experienced step _decreases_ in cycling after
imposition of mandatory helmet laws. This is why so many who hope to
increase cycling are against such laws - for example the European
Cycling Federation, British Cycling, Cycling UK (formerly the CTC),
Copenhagenize and many more.

--
- Frank Krygowski

The last headlight you will ever need somebody[_2_] Techniques 115 April 28th 14 02:12 AM
Headlight Tom $herman (-_-) Techniques 16 August 17th 12 03:43 AM
LED Headlight HughMann Australia 12 August 30th 06 11:51 AM
LED headlight problem solved Ron Hardin General 8 April 3rd 06 10:42 AM
Headlight Bruni Techniques 8 August 31st 03 06:27 PM