hi mikey crap

Old August 2nd 06, 10:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
di

Default hi mikey crap

Does anyone know what all this "hi mikey" crap is about, I've tried to make
something out of it but no luck?

Old August 2nd 06, 10:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

di wrote:
Does anyone know what all this "hi mikey" crap is about, I've tried
to make something out of it but no luck?

Some other lame thread got cross-posted to AM-B, and the denizens of one or
more of those loser groups keep it going.

Just mark thread as read and hopefully it will die soon.

Old August 2nd 06, 11:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Bill Sornson wrote:
di wrote:

Does anyone know what all this "hi mikey" crap is about, I've tried
to make something out of it but no luck?

Some other lame thread got cross-posted to AM-B, and the denizens of one or
more of those loser groups keep it going.

Just mark thread as read and hopefully it will die soon.

Thunderbird lets you ignore threads. I use that all the time!

Matt

Pile of crap! Bean Long Australia 3 July 27th 06 02:35 AM
How the crap do I ride this thing Radical Reed Unicycling 4 February 7th 06 06:34 AM
Why Mikey hates bikes.... Slacker Mountain Biking 9 December 17th 04 03:08 AM
Rec.Bicycles.Racing.gone to crap !! OMC Racing 14 June 30th 04 05:47 AM
Roberto Gaggioli is a piece of crap Rondechampion Racing 84 May 7th 04 07:57 PM