24" or 26"?

Old November 13th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

Default 24" or 26"?

4 miles can be done with just about any wheel size. Although a 26" would
be a bit faster, that's about all. A 24" can easily do 4 miles. Pick
what one you like best i guess.

--
musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Old November 13th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
benjaug

If I got the LX, would I be able to get a nimbus gel saddle on the same
post, or would I have to buy a new post as well?

--
benjaug

mornish wrote:
It's a coicidink! I wonder why we all have unicycles?

'YouTube Gallery' (www.youtube.com/user/benjaug)

MSN: uni.dude.3 (at) hotmail (dot) com ADD ME!
benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229

Old November 13th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

I'm 5 foot 2'' and I got a 24'' wheel. I had to cut down the seatpost
until the seat wouldn't go any lower because the seat hit the clamp. a
26er is probably too big for you considering you're two inches shorter
than me. I would say go for the 24'' but I would have to know your
inseam. also, what kind of riding are you going to be doing? if muni I
would suggest looking into a dx. good luck.

--
gordito8me
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old November 13th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

benjaug wrote:
If I got the LX, would I be able to get a nimbus gel saddle on the same
post, or would I have to buy a new post as well?

you would have to get a new post. torker made some funny post just to
go with their saddles.