"I made a mistake by transfusing blood, and I paid a very high price," said Tyler Hamilton after signing for Tinkoff Credit Systems

Old November 24th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe King

Default "I made a mistake by transfusing blood, and I paid a very high price," said Tyler Hamilton after signing for Tinkoff Credit Systems

http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

Old November 25th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bwcox

Joe King wrote:
http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

Where do you get you quotes? There is nothing like that on the link
that you posted?

Old November 26th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven L. Sheffield

On 11/25/06 7:31 AM, in article
, "bwcox"
wrote:

Joe King wrote:
http://www.tylerhamilton.com/

Where do you get you quotes? There is nothing like that on the link
that you posted?

He makes **** up based on quotes that are published elsewhere, to distort
things even further.

--