Why Do Mountain Bikers ALWAYS Lie?

Old February 6th 09, 02:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Why Do Mountain Bikers ALWAYS Lie?

\At 09:54 AM 2/5/2009, you wrote:
On Feb 5, 4:16 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 03:05:19 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:55 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:43:20 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
On Feb 2, 9:27 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
WARNING TO Mountain Bikers

The area of Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park which lies between
Highway Nine and UCSC has always been closed to bikes and dogs due to
the sensitive habitat. The Ranger staff has not been enforcing the
rule (CCR 4360) due to the lack of staffing. However, staffing is back
up to levels which will allow us to enforce the NO BIKE rules for this
section of the park.

Starting Sunday, February 18, 2009, any bike entering or leaving the
above listed section of Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park may receive a
citation for riding in an Area Closed To Bicycles (CCR 4360) and
Destruction of Plants (CCR 4306) . We are allowing a few weeks to
adjust to the renewed enforcement and encourage you to use the
designated trails of UCSC and Pogonip for your “Single Track” riding.

If this flyer is on your windshield, we have recorded your license
plate as proof of notification.

for other homesexual activity visit
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Hmmm. By dogs. Domestic or wild? probably both. If wild dogs...are you
not hampering in the wilderness by not allowing the natural
environment to live and adjust?

Dogs aren't native to North America. Wolves are.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande-Hide quoted text -

Wrong again dumbass. The dog is a canine that is a domesticated
subspecies of the gray wolf.

Right, and by definition, domesticated species are not wildlife and
don't belong in the wild.

Before you continually make an ass out of

yourself CHEF.

LIAR.

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED,
Walter Skrzypek :

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

Look up the info. You are so incredibly stupid withlies that you make it easy to cut down. So once again...my pun eludes
you anyways.

So I guess the question is Are dogs not ALOUD in the wilderness. Or
Why wouldn't wild (feral) dogs not be allowed in this wilderness.
You're an idiot mikey

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Calling anyone that disagrees with you on the facts a liar

I have never done that. I only call someone a liar if they have LIED.
So that makes YOU a liar.

is not

conducive to rational discourse. In addition it tends to make others
ignore you because they don't like being called liars when they are
just calling the facts as they see them.

If you don't know what a lie is, look in the dictionary. Stating an
opinion is different.

As for what is or is not

native to North America, horses (modern horses) were brought in by the
Spanish in the late 15th and early 16th century.

So what? They are descendents of the original horses, which evoled in
North America.

Dogs on the other

hand have been here all along, there are stone carvings in Mayan
temples of dogs eating the losers in battle.

"All along"? Only as long as man has been here, which is something
like 10-20,000 years. Dogs are DOMESTICATED ANIMALS, and therefore by
definition not wildlife.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 6th 09, 07:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Beej Jorgensen

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Calling anyone that disagrees with you on the facts a liar

I have never done that. [...] So that makes YOU a liar.

Well, unless he agrees with you on the facts, you've done it now!

-Beej

Old February 6th 09, 04:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:01:15 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Calling anyone that disagrees with you on the facts a liar

I have never done that. [...] So that makes YOU a liar.

Well, unless he agrees with you on the facts, you've done it now!

Disagreeing doesn't make one a liar. LYING makes one a liar. DUH!

-Beej

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 6th 09, 07:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Beej Jorgensen

wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Calling anyone that disagrees with you on the facts a liar

I have never done that. [...] So that makes YOU a liar.

Well, unless he agrees with you on the facts, you've done it now!

Disagreeing doesn't make one a liar. LYING makes one a liar. DUH!

We all know that. You weren't calling him a liar because he disagreed
with you.

But it doesn't change the fact that you called someone who disagreed
with you a liar. While saying you've never done that. You have
committed a misstatement because you misinterpreted the material you
were quoting.

I know what you meant, though, every bit as well as you knew what I
meant when I talked about horses having access to trails.

-Beej, off to go hiking through cavey limestone

Old February 7th 09, 03:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Calling anyone that disagrees with you on the facts a liar

I have never done that. [...] So that makes YOU a liar.

Well, unless he agrees with you on the facts, you've done it now!

Disagreeing doesn't make one a liar. LYING makes one a liar. DUH!

We all know that. You weren't calling him a liar because he disagreed
with you.

But it doesn't change the fact that you called someone who disagreed
with you a liar.

Only because he lied, not because he disagreed with me. DUH!

Old February 7th 09, 05:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

--

mikey is WRONG. Dogs are a subspecies of gray wolves. They are defined
scientifically as domesticated or Feral. I just posted all this info
Old February 7th 09, 07:28 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 20:23:41 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Dogs on the other

hand have been here all along, there are stone carvings in Mayan
temples of dogs eating the losers in battle.

"All along"? Only as long as man has been here, which is something
like 10-20,000 years. Dogs are DOMESTICATED ANIMALS, and therefore by
definition not wildlife.
--

mikey is WRONG. Dogs are a subspecies of gray wolves.

You misquoted Wikipedia. They actually said "The dog (Canis lupus
familiaris)[1] is a domesticated subspecies of the gray wolf"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog). "DOMESTICATED". I.e., NOT
wildlife. You are so addicted to LYING, you don't know any other way
to communicate. You are consumed with winning at all costs, including
the loss of your own integrity -- what little there is of it.

Old February 7th 09, 03:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

wrote:

[...]

i did not misquote at all. If you look at the post above. the entire
definition is there. so you are wrong...again
Old February 7th 09, 10:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

[...]

You conveniently left out the word "domesticated". That makes you a
LIAR. QED

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 9th 09, 10:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Beej Jorgensen

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 18:08:02 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
You weren't calling him a liar because he disagreed with you.

Only because he lied, not because he disagreed with me. DUH!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, they say.

-Beej