Headlight

Old August 16th 12, 03:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

Default Headlight

SHERMAN SEZ HE GOES 1 G WITH "NO ILL EFFECTS" like the CC ?

bought a go cart ?

Old August 16th 12, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman (-_-)

On 8/15/2012 9:10 PM, datakoll wrote:
SHERMAN SEZ HE GOES 1 G WITH "NO ILL EFFECTS" like the CC ?

bought a go cart ?

Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires and modern suspension are amazing
compared to what was available even 10 years ago. Even a klutz can go
fast without crashing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/6524935347/in/set-72157628452963075/

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
Post Free or Die!
Old August 16th 12, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Aug 13, 8:17 pm, "Tom $herman (-_-)" ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
Literally - will be mounted to one of these:
http://www.pocsports.com/en/product/1391/trabec-race-mips.

What do people like these days (as it seems there is something new every
month)?

Limited experience, but in that... Planet Bike Blaze 2-watt gives
great light, even to see by - goes good for several hours on battery
change - ~$60, I think - DISCLAIMER: PB Blaze headlight WATERPROOFING
SUCKS (can be fixed w/ Saran wrap, but COME ON!!)
Old August 16th 12, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

$southslope.net" wrote:
Literally - will be mounted to one of these:
http://www.pocsports.com/en/product/1391/trabec-race-mips.

What do people like these days (as it seems there is something new every
month)?

Limited experience, but in that... Planet Bike Blaze 2-watt gives
great light, even to see by - goes good for several hours on battery
change - ~$60, I think - DISCLAIMER: PB Blaze headlight WATERPROOFING
SUCKS (can be fixed w/ Saran wrap, but COME ON!!)

....oh - on your head (never mind)
Old August 16th 12, 06:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom $herman (-_-)

$southslope.net" wrote:
Literally - will be mounted to one of these:
http://www.pocsports.com/en/product/1391/trabec-race-mips.

What do people like these days (as it seems there is something new every
month)?

Limited experience, but in that... Planet Bike Blaze 2-watt gives
great light, even to see by - goes good for several hours on battery
change - ~$60, I think - DISCLAIMER: PB Blaze headlight WATERPROOFING
SUCKS (can be fixed w/ Saran wrap, but COME ON!!)

Already have one on the handlebars of the RANS Mini CF. I would rate it
as adequate for the speeds I get up to around town - generally 15 mph or
less on the flats, and 25 mph or less downhill. I can see well enough
to get along the unlighted riverside trail in the woods, but more light
would be welcome/needed for higher speeds.

Trivia question - how many people work at Planet Bike?

Old August 16th 12, 12:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
john B.

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:24:52 -0500, "Tom $herman (-_-)"
" wrote:

On 8/15/2012 9:10 PM, datakoll wrote:
SHERMAN SEZ HE GOES 1 G WITH "NO ILL EFFECTS" like the CC ?

bought a go cart ?

Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires and modern suspension are amazing
compared to what was available even 10 years ago. Even a klutz can go
fast without crashing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19704682@N08/6524935347/in/set-72157628452963075/

But that bike isn't going fast. In fact it isn't even moving :-)
Cheers,
John B.
Old August 17th 12, 03:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Aug 15, 10:44 pm, "Tom $herman (-_-)" ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 8/15/2012 11:06 PM, Dan O wrote: On Aug 13, 8:17 pm, "Tom $herman (-_-)" ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
Literally - will be mounted to one of these:
http://www.pocsports.com/en/product/1391/trabec-race-mips.

What do people like these days (as it seems there is something new every
month)?

Limited experience, but in that... Planet Bike Blaze 2-watt gives
great light, even to see by - goes good for several hours on battery
change - ~$60, I think - DISCLAIMER: PB Blaze headlight WATERPROOFING
SUCKS (can be fixed w/ Saran wrap, but COME ON!!)

Already have one on the handlebars of the RANS Mini CF. I would rate it
as adequate for the speeds I get up to around town - generally 15 mph or
less on the flats, and 25 mph or less downhill. I can see well enough
to get along the unlighted riverside trail in the woods, but more light
would be welcome/needed for higher speeds.

Trivia question - how many people work at Planet Bike?

More than I might have guessed:

http://www.planetbike.com/page/us/about/

They seem to be bigger than PDW:

http://www.ridepdw.com/node/24

FS: L&M ARC HID headlight Zach Marketplace 0 February 13th 08 08:25 PM
LED Headlight HughMann Australia 12 August 30th 06 11:51 AM
What headlight do I need? Schorschi Techniques 103 December 5th 05 06:44 PM
Have you seen this (LED) Headlight? [email protected] General 1 November 21st 05 05:53 PM
Headlight Bruni Techniques 8 August 31st 03 06:27 PM