Trek 4 the Troops

Old October 28th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
SLAVE of THE STATE

Default Trek 4 the Troops

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
On 27 Oct 2006 16:04:54 -0700, "SLAVE of THE STATE"
wrote:

I hadn't known JFT had hissy-fits about copying until Kaptain Dondo
mentioned it in rbr obsessions, since I almost never open JFT's posts.
So I googled it, and sure enough, John had pee'd his pants about
copyright in the past day or two (back then), and there were piles of
similar postings.

Asking someone to not do something is "peeing my pants"?

You have hissy fits, or else you wouldn't do it all the time.

You're an idiot.

Ouch. You are a real meanie.

Old October 28th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
bill

Default Minority Opinion

di wrote:
"bill" wrote in message
om...
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
Ghost of Chicago Stadium wrote:
The majority of America has elected George Bush twice.
Election day's a'comin!!

Steve

Yeah,
And I will finally vote with a smile because it's gonna be a Republican
clean house day. I give it to the Democrats all the way, unless there are
some states with hopelessly stupid voters.

I understand your
right to a minority opinion, but please remember it is a minority
opinion.
I think the original poster deserves more respect.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka

Bill, stay with 50mph tricycles, you're not good at politics.

Neither is Bush and if you believe in that fool your own ignorance is
flapping in the breeze. Think Foley (child molester candidate), Iraq
(Viet Nam in the sand), accounting scandals, and the general corruption
in office right now and I don't see how you can ignore all that.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka
Old October 28th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
bill

Steven Bornfeld wrote:
bill wrote:
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
Ghost of Chicago Stadium wrote:
The majority of America has elected George Bush twice.

Election day's a'comin!!

Steve

Yeah,
And I will finally vote with a smile because it's gonna be a
Republican clean house day. I give it to the Democrats all the way,
unless there are some states with hopelessly stupid voters.

Well, it'll be tough to get any meaningful legislation through the
next 2 years. And there's that Supreme Court.
But it's a start!

Steve

I understand your
right to a minority opinion, but please remember it is a minority
opinion.
I think the original poster deserves more respect.

A lame duck is better than a powerful 'quack'.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka
Old October 28th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
bill

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
Dan Gregory wrote:
Ghost of Chicago Stadium wrote:
The majority of America has elected George Bush twice.

Isn't that open to some debate?

Insert any presidents name and it would be wrong.

Again, there is nothing special about Bush. What all the demopublican
asswipes are blowing so much hot air about is nothing.

I'm voting for one Republican, and that is Arnold for California's
governor, partly because his Democrat opponent is useless, and partly
because Arnold has the sense to be distancing himself from Bush.
Truman and Johnson were both Democrats and both sucked. Of course
Johnson was a Texan so that might say something.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka
Old October 28th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
bill

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
bill wrote:
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
Ghost of Chicago Stadium wrote:
The majority of America has elected George Bush twice.
Election day's a'comin!!
Yeah,
And I will finally vote with a smile because it's gonna be a Republican
clean house day. I give it to the Democrats all the way, unless there
are some states with hopelessly stupid voters.

Well, it'll be tough to get any meaningful legislation through the next
2 years.

And that can only be good -- it's actually the only decent and rational
reason to vote for democrats. The less politicians do, the better.
You keep mistaking government for society.

And there's that Supreme Court.

Oh yeah, big deal -- it's been ****ed at least since John Marshall
lined-out the necessary and proper clause from the constitution.
What's new?

But it's a start!

Um, no. Same ****, different day.

Partly true. A mass die off of the old and career corrupted incumbents
might be a good thing for the country, kind of a chance at a 'do over'.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka
Old October 28th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
di

"bill" wrote in message
. com...
di wrote:
"bill" wrote in message
om...
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
[...]

It's easy to ignore all that, just think of

Jefferson, on the take with $90,000 hidden in his office
McKinney, attacking Capitol Police
Studds, also a child molester
Kennedy, death by drowning
Clinton, to much to mention
the other Clinton, land scams
Johnson, Viet Nam
Kennedy, also Viet Nam
Carter, Iran

need more?

Old October 28th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Drackman

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:52:35 -0500, "Ghost of Chicago Stadium"
wrote:

The majority of America has elected George Bush twice.

Right. And up is down. Stay the course is adapt to win. And
waterboarding isn't torture.
--

I like the stuff coming from Tony Snow, he wasn't talking about
waterboarding or torture.

When the press asked what he was talking about Tony held party line and said
he was talking about a simple dunk in the water. I bet he hates his job.

Old October 28th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
bill

di wrote:
"bill" wrote in message
. com...
di wrote:
"bill" wrote in message
om...
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
[...]

Waaay before my time.
McKinney, attacking Capitol Police

Some police need to be attacked. A badge does not put them above the law
and we have corrupt chiefs in charge of honest cops scattered across the
country.
Studds, also a child molester

Never heard of him.
Kennedy, death by drowning

Teddy or JFK Jr.?
Clinton, to much to mention

Horny is a crime? So what?
the other Clinton, land scams

If she runs in 2008 she could win.
Johnson, Viet Nam

He made it into a full blown fiasco.
Kennedy, also Viet Nam

He only started it as a limited oversight and not a major conflict.
I can hardly blame him after the Cuban missile crisis, which he handled
admirably. Bush probably would have nuked Cuba first, then said oops.
Carter, Iran

That was an obvious, and sadly successful move by a Muslim government to
manipulate an American election. Notice how fast the hostages got
released once Reagan won?

need more?

Lots more. You are defending the current idiot by picking on (mostly)
dead people.

--
Bill (Sleepless biker) Baka
Old October 28th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
John Forrest Tomlinson

wrote:

I hadn't known JFT had hissy-fits about copying until Kaptain Dondo
mentioned it in rbr obsessions, since I almost never open JFT's posts.
So I googled it, and sure enough, John had pee'd his pants about
copyright in the past day or two (back then), and there were piles of
similar postings.

Asking someone to not do something is "peeing my pants"?

You have hissy fits, or else you wouldn't do it all the time.

Consistently asking people not to do something that I believe is wrong
is a "hissy fit"?

You're an idiot.
--
JT
Old October 28th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Steven Bornfeld

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
bill wrote:
[...]