My first Demo

Old February 15th 05, 03:50 PM
brockfisher05

Default My first Demo

While at a bike shop looking for a seatpost-clamp for my new muni, one
of the guys remebered me from earlier and somehow figured out I do
trials. so then he asked if i wanted to be in their trials demo at our
citys bike race that is held evry year. So not skipping a beat I said I
would do it, to help get unicycling bigger in my city.

So now for the questions:

1. is there anyone on here would be able to join me in this demo
2. (this one is for the people who have done it) what kinda questions
are asked most
3. does anyone have ideas for some good trials obstacles (I already got
some from unicycle.2ya)

| Attachment filename: dancing spiderman.gif |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/278808|

brockfisher05 - I like to go WICKED FAST

ARE YOU WORTHY OF A DANCING SPIDERMAN

DO YOU LIKE YAMS BECAUSE I SURE DO!

ADD ME AT:

brockfisher05's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8363

Old February 15th 05, 07:20 PM
DigitalDave

I do trials

ideas for some good trials obstacles

You sound confused ..

I'd stick to stuff you know how to handle, you'll look better that way.

--
DigitalDave - Ðîgï†å||¥ ËñhÂÑ€èÐ

'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
(http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
'20,124 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8399731)

my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche
1899

DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

Old February 15th 05, 08:37 PM
andrew_carter

There are some basic things at www.unicycle.2ya.com in the Obstacles
section, you could play around with those ideas, maybe make them
higher.

I've also drawn some sketches of sections for a new trials park going up
near my house in this thread - http://tinyurl.com/3mcl3

The problem is those ones are aimed at being as versatile as possible
for both unicycle and bike trials and are permanent structures.

Sandwich boards are ideal for demos...build some of those.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Learning to unicycle...

*http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/andrew*