Be the first to be banned from it!

Old March 13th 09, 06:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Default Be the first to be banned from it!

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You know you want to.

--
Bill Asher
Old March 13th 09, 10:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 13 Mar 2009 06:06:01 GMT, William Asher wrote:

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You know you want to.

I liked the Thor's Hammer thing on that page. Must have missed this
advertisement somehow, but I give it points that it was a bit unusual,
but you knew exactly what it was as soon as you saw it.

Pffft on graphical forums. Too much effort to find out how little
people know when you can find out the same thing with less effort on a
newsgroup.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old March 13th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

wrote:
On 13 Mar 2009 06:06:01 GMT, William Asher wrote:

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You know you want to.

I liked the Thor's Hammer thing on that page. Must have missed this
advertisement somehow, but I give it points that it was a bit unusual,
but you knew exactly what it was as soon as you saw it.

I'm tired of being tired of looking at that damned LA ad.
Old March 13th 09, 03:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Fred Fredburger wrote:
wrote:
On 13 Mar 2009 06:06:01 GMT, William Asher wrote:

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You know you want to.

I liked the Thor's Hammer thing on that page. Must have missed this
advertisement somehow, but I give it points that it was a bit unusual,
but you knew exactly what it was as soon as you saw it.

I'm tired of being tired of looking at that damned LA ad.

I'm pretty sure there is some dope you can take for that.

Bob Schwartz
Old March 13th 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

wrote:

On 13 Mar 2009 06:06:01 GMT, William Asher wrote:

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You know you want to.

I liked the Thor's Hammer thing on that page. Must have missed this
advertisement somehow, but I give it points that it was a bit unusual,
but you knew exactly what it was as soon as you saw it.

Pffft on graphical forums. Too much effort to find out how little
people know when you can find out the same thing with less effort on a
newsgroup.

Do not doubt for a minute that CyclingNews deliberately hid the
announcement so that rbr wouldn't see it. They know who they're likely
to attract and they want it to generate eyeballs before it becomes a
digital wasteland of scorched earth, craters, skeletons and transvestites
like in the sci-fi short story "Ersatz," or rbr for that matter.

--
Bill Asher

Old March 14th 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

William Asher wrote:
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You know you want to.

I notice the moderators have already banned someone.

Old March 14th 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
William Asher wrote:

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You know you want to.

Dear Sirs:

May I join your forum? But first a suggestion. It is
soothing to look at a plain window of text. All the doodads
and geegaws wear me out. So maybe you could go over to a
text and command key interface. Looking forward to joining
in the fun. And by fun I mean making fun. You seem to
have an inordinate fraction of people that are all but
igonorant on the things they speak about who will benefit
from somebody who knows better.

--
Michael Press
Old March 14th 09, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:31:38 -0700, "Robert Chung"
wrote:

William Asher wrote:
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

You know you want to.

I notice the moderators have already banned someone.

Let me guess Kunich ?

Old March 15th 09, 09:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

curtis wrote:
Pffft on graphical forums. Too much effort to find out how little people
know when you can find out the same thing with less effort on a newsgroup.

However if there were hot chicks posting naked pictures of themselves on
bikes the graphics might be OK (unless of course the posting chick is
Susan).

New banned substance? Bill C Racing 1 July 3rd 08 12:58 PM
QRs banned in New Jersey Tony Raven[_2_] UK 17 June 16th 07 09:08 PM
Why hasn't WADA banned .... MMan Racing 3 May 2nd 07 07:37 PM
banned from the train davek UK 110 October 8th 05 11:21 AM
Banned Colin Blackburn UK 6 February 4th 04 06:37 AM