Kestrel parts

Old October 8th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill

Default Kestrel parts

I have a '94 Kestrel 200SCi road bike. Carbon fiber.
The rear derailleur hanger has broken. I have
found a local shop who will replace it, but I need to find
a new hanger/dropout.

Anybody know of a stash of old Kestrel parts?

Thanks,

Bill
Old October 8th 08, 08:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Oct 8, 2:00*pm, Bill wrote:
I have a '94 Kestrel 200SCi road bike. *Carbon fiber.
The rear derailleur hanger has broken. *I have
found a local shop who will replace it, but I need to find
a new hanger/dropout.

Anybody know of a stash of old Kestrel parts?

Thanks,

Bill

http://derailleurhanger.com/kestrel.htm

That look right? Shouldn't be too hard to scare one up.
Old October 10th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
raging raven

On Oct 8, 1:07*pm, landotter wrote:
On Oct 8, 2:00*pm, Bill wrote:

You should be able to get one directly from Kestrel, through your
local Kestrel dealer. I got a front derailleur hanger last year and
it was cheap, like $5.00.
Cheers