JimmyMac - alone at last!

Old July 6th 08, 02:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default JimmyMac - alone at last!

Throughout life we make decisions that ultimately define who and what
we are. Ed Dolan has chosen to be a cantankerous, obnoxious troll and
that defines who and what he is and what he has deliberately chosen
to be. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. Ed Dolan
has persistently demonstrated that he is a geriatric juvenile!

P.S. Deliberately TOP POSTED for Ed's benefit

On Jun 26, 11:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Yea, JimmyMac has managed to alienate every member of these newsgroups by
his disgusting and revolting stalking behavior. Note how no one will bother
with any of his messages anymore. He has effectively banished himself from
all of respectable humanity. He has sunk lower than a snake in the grass.
His wife no doubt is going to divorce him any day now and his faithful old
hound dog is going to leave him too. Even Ed Gin, the criminal vandal troll,
will have nothing to do with him anymore.

JimmyMac made the fatal error of not modeling himself after the Great Ed
Dolan. If he had done so, he would now be beloved by these newsgroups
instead of being universally despised. Ed Dolan the Great is a shining
beacon to all and sundry. Follow in His footsteps and you too can be Great!

JimmyMac - alone at last. He has earned it - now let him enjoy it!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old July 6th 08, 10:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Throughout life we make decisions that ultimately define who and what
we are. Ed Dolan has chosen to be a cantankerous, obnoxious troll and
that defines who and what he is and what he has deliberately chosen
to be. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. Ed Dolan
has persistently demonstrated that he is a geriatric juvenile!

I am having some fun on Usenet. Are you? If not, why not?

Besides, these newsgroups need some perking up. That is what I am here for
in essence.

Old July 9th 08, 05:22 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Jul 6, 4:42 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Throughout life we make decisions that ultimately define who and what
we are. Ed Dolan has chosen to be a cantankerous, obnoxious troll and
that defines who and what he is and what he has deliberately chosen
to be. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. Ed Dolan
has persistently demonstrated that he is a geriatric juvenile!

I am having some fun on Usenet. Are you? If not, why not?

You will never ascertain nor comprehend the design intent and purpose
of the Usenet newsgroup which you assume is merely your personal cyber
playpen. You are clueless.

Old July 9th 08, 05:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 6, 4:42 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Throughout life we make decisions that ultimately define who and what
we are. Ed Dolan has chosen to be a cantankerous, obnoxious troll and
that defines who and what he is and what he has deliberately chosen
to be. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. Ed Dolan
has persistently demonstrated that he is a geriatric juvenile!

I am having some fun on Usenet. Are you? If not, why not?

You will never ascertain nor comprehend the design intent and purpose
of the Usenet newsgroup which you assume is merely your personal cyber
playpen. You are clueless.

Even Jon Meinecke says that all posts are nothing but trolls. Your only
complaint is that I do it better than anyone else - and often at your
expense!

The minute I am no longer amused by Usenet newsgroups, I will leave. That is
what any sensible person would do.

Old July 9th 08, 03:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Jul 8, 11:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 6, 4:42 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Throughout life we make decisions that ultimately define who and what
we are. Ed Dolan has chosen to be a cantankerous, obnoxious troll and
that defines who and what he is and what he has deliberately chosen
to be. Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. Ed Dolan
has persistently demonstrated that he is a geriatric juvenile!

I am having some fun on Usenet. Are you? If not, why not?

You will never ascertain nor comprehend the design intent and purpose
of the Usenet newsgroup which you assume is merely your personal cyber
playpen. You are clueless.

Even Jon Meinecke says that all posts are nothing but trolls. Your only
complaint is that I do it better than anyone else - and often at your
expense!

INCORRECT. Among my various complaints is that you don't acknowledge
what a given Usenet forum is specifically intended for and abuse it
for your own self-indulgent purpose. Please make note of the obvious
difference.

Old July 9th 08, 04:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 6, 4:42 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Old July 9th 08, 04:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 6, 4:42 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Old July 9th 08, 07:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 6, 4:42 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Old July 10th 08, 12:47 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jul 8, 11:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Even Jon Meinecke says that all posts are nothing but trolls. Your only
complaint is that I do it better than anyone else - and often at your
expense!

INCORRECT. Among my various complaints is that you don't acknowledge
what a given Usenet forum is specifically intended for and abuse it
for your own self-indulgent purpose. Please make note of the obvious
difference.

Newsgroups without moderators are simply playgrounds for the likes of me. If
you want a newsgroup that is not pure bedlam, then get a moderator. Is this
group had one, you would be the first to go since all you do is stalk and
whine.

Old July 10th 08, 02:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Jul 9, 6:47 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jul 8, 11:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
Even Jon Meinecke says that all posts are nothing but trolls. Your only
complaint is that I do it better than anyone else - and often at your
expense!

INCORRECT. Among my various complaints is that you don't acknowledge
what a given Usenet forum is specifically intended for and abuse it
for your own self-indulgent purpose. Please make note of the obvious
difference.

Newsgroups without moderators are simply playgrounds for the likes of me. If
you want a newsgroup that is not pure bedlam, then get a moderator. Is this
group had one, you would be the first to go since all you do is stalk and
whine.

The point is that newsgroups were not creted with design intent to be
playground for trolls like you. You have made ARBE your cyber-
playpen. If ARBR had a moderator, you'd be shown the door before
anyone else and yes that includes me. You have been my focus for
reasons that should be obvious. Here's a concept, If you were gone,
I'd have nothing to "whine" about and no one to "stalk" and ARBR would
be a much better place.