FS/T: Giant TCR Advanced carbon frameset size Small, $1500 shipped.

Old June 7th 06, 09:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS/T: Giant TCR Advanced carbon frameset size Small, $1500 shipped.

for sale is relatively new 2005 Giant TCR Advanced size Small. never been
crashed or dropped.
i ordered it in december of '04, received it in april of '05.
The frameset has exactly 986 miles.. i need something smaller due to a back
injury... can't be stressed out as before.

the frameset colors are silver and black, not the ugly T-Mobile colors. the
fork is cut, but have a total 70mm of spacing from headset, enough for my
easton stem and 30mm of spacers.

size 46cm, head angle 72, seat angle 73.5, top tube 53.6cm
head tube length 130mm, stand ove height 29.2 inches. 1 1/8" headset. 27.2mm
seatpost

the msrp for the frameset is $2500. i paid almost $2300 with a discount. I'm
asking $1500 shipped, insured in the continental USA, OBO. as usual, paypal
is gladly accepted, but MO or cashier check will have to clear before it
shipped. I can send high res pictures.. just tell what area of the frameset
to take.

Will be glad to trade for the same frameset in size XS.