Police hunt cyclist gang for criminal damage

Old August 27th 15, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Police hunt cyclist gang for criminal damage

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_se...ness_1_4210686
Old August 28th 15, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_se...ness_1_4210686

Fairly standard behaviour for cyclists.

Old August 28th 15, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 28/08/2015 10:59, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_se...ness_1_4210686

Fairly standard behaviour for cyclists.

*All*? Your trait of stereotyping and gross exaggeration of every
cyclist is legendary.
I can imagine you sticking needles into effigies of cyclists at home
using voodoo.
Old August 28th 15, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Bod" wrote in message ...

On 28/08/2015 10:59, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_se...ness_1_4210686

Fairly standard behaviour for cyclists.

*All*? Your trait of stereotyping and gross exaggeration of every
cyclist is legendary.
I can imagine you sticking needles into effigies of cyclists at home
using voodoo.

Whilst your (and your fellow psycholists) very fertile imagination is
working overtime, I can assure you I have no need - psycholists are highly
capable of harming themselves without any input from anyone else.

Old August 28th 15, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 28/08/2015 11:39, Tarcap wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message ...

On 28/08/2015 10:59, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_se...ness_1_4210686

Fairly standard behaviour for cyclists.

*All*? Your trait of stereotyping and gross exaggeration of every
cyclist is legendary.
I can imagine you sticking needles into effigies of cyclists at home
using voodoo.

Whilst your (and your fellow psycholists) very fertile imagination is
working overtime, I can assure you I have no need - psycholists are
highly capable of harming themselves without any input from anyone else.

I don't any psycholists and I only know a few cyclists.
They are nothing like you suggest, you are a just a silly fool
who posts derogatory rubbish.
Old August 28th 15, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

"Bod" wrote in message ...

On 28/08/2015 10:59, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_se...ness_1_4210686

Fairly standard behaviour for cyclists.

*All*? Your trait of stereotyping and gross exaggeration of every
cyclist is legendary.
I can imagine you sticking needles into effigies of cyclists at home
using voodoo.

Whilst your (and your fellow psycholists) very fertile imagination is
working overtime, I can assure you I have no need - psycholists are
highly capable of harming themselves without any input from anyone else.

I don't know any psycholists and I only know a few cyclists.

Old August 28th 15, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Bod" wrote in message ...

On 28/08/2015 10:59, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_se...ness_1_4210686

Fairly standard behaviour for cyclists.

*All*? Your trait of stereotyping and gross exaggeration of every
cyclist is legendary.
I can imagine you sticking needles into effigies of cyclists at home
using voodoo.

Whilst your (and your fellow psycholists) very fertile imagination is
working overtime, I can assure you I have no need - psycholists are
highly capable of harming themselves without any input from anyone else.

I don't any psycholists and I only know a few cyclists.
They are nothing like you suggest, you are a just a silly fool
who posts derogatory rubbish.

Psycholists SOP. When losing an argument, always revert to insults.
By the way, what exactly don't you do to cyclists?

Old August 28th 15, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

"Bod" wrote in message ...

On 28/08/2015 10:59, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_se...ness_1_4210686

Fairly standard behaviour for cyclists.

*All*? Your trait of stereotyping and gross exaggeration of every
cyclist is legendary.
I can imagine you sticking needles into effigies of cyclists at home
using voodoo.

Whilst your (and your fellow psycholists) very fertile imagination is
working overtime, I can assure you I have no need - psycholists are
highly capable of harming themselves without any input from anyone else.

I don't any psycholists and I only know a few cyclists.
They are nothing like you suggest, you are a just a silly fool
who posts derogatory rubbish.

Psycholists SOP. When losing an argument, always revert to insults.
By the way, what exactly don't you do to cyclists?

Have sex with their bicycles.
Old August 29th 15, 02:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_se...ness_1_4210686

It'll all be on video with driverless cars. In fact it should all be on video _now_.

Old August 29th 15, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:39:04 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

****wits

Thanks greatly kind sir for that excellent compliment coming from you to
me, a bicycle rider. We know what you think of bicyclists and I take
that as a compliment and am doing something right.
In the same vein, please ejaculate to me the further honours to me from
you of being dim, crazy, weird, and dyspeptic.