Merry Christmas, everyone

Old December 27th 16, 03:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
W. Wesley Groleau

Default Merry Christmas, everyone

On 12-26-2016 19:24, wrote:
Tell you what Jay. I will take you down to several places in east Oakland, Emeryville and Berkeley and you give THEM your liberal white superiority BS. Of course you wouldn't make it past the first stop.

While these people are living in the gutters from your promises they do not take really well to promises from lawyers.

When I walked through certain parts of Brooklyn with my briefcase,
I heard "Where you going, honkey?" but no one touched me. They probably
thought I was a Mafia-owned lawyer.

--
Wes Groleau
Old December 27th 16, 04:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 3:04:38 AM UTC, W. Wesley Groleau wrote:
On 12-25-2016 20:26, Andre Jute quoted:
Ann Coulter, GODLESS

There are millions of public school administrators in this country.
It's inevitable that there are at leasst a dozen idiots among them.
Coulter only points out half a dozen?

No. Coulter has a double handful of substantial books full of liberal/Democratic stupidities. Besides being a diligent researcher, she is that rare thing, a witty political writer. I laughed aloud at "Treason".

Andre Jute
A giggle is good for you
Old December 27th 16, 04:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Coulter has a staff
Old December 27th 16, 05:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 4:51:31 AM UTC, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
Coulter has a staff

Everyone has staff. The staff still has to be directed, so you need to know quite a bit about the subject before you start them researching.
Old December 27th 16, 11:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Rump has staph...gennadyosis

Reads like Jute mainly recovered from the brain transplant ?
Old December 27th 16, 02:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 7:08:51 PM UTC-8, W. Wesley Groleau wrote:
On 12-26-2016 19:32, wrote:
I think I already mentioned it here but I'll repeat it - on Christmas day I turned on the TV to see programs about the life of the Buddha, a show celebrating Islam and another of Jewish old testament history.

Not ONE single word of the life of Jesus or why western culture has thrived under the moral development of Christianity.

So you picked the wrong channel. So what? I normally don't watch TV
myself, but every time I was at the home of my sister or my parents,
if it wasn't sports or news, it was something Christian or sympathetic
to CHRISTmas.

I don't have cable and get TV off air, and there are so many Christian channels and sub-channels, it's enough to make your head spin. Endless sweating, emoting preachers in stadium-churches talking about the three syllable Je-sus-uh. You can watch those things 24/7 year-round in multiple languages -- in addition to other Christian programming, including Christian cartoons for the little ones. Driving through the Cascades and Siskiyou, about the only thing you can pick up on the radio are the Christian stations. They broadcast on a higher power.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old December 27th 16, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, December 26, 2016 at 7:04:38 PM UTC-8, W. Wesley Groleau wrote:
On 12-25-2016 20:26, Andre Jute quoted:
Ann Coulter, GODLESS

There are millions of public school administrators in this country.
It's inevitable that there are at leasst a dozen idiots among them.
Coulter only points out half a dozen?

I think most public schools need LOTS of improvement, but the majority
at least _want_ to do well.

I agree completely. My wife was a teacher her whole life and most teachers try. But that is in public and religious schools. In these schools they are held back by a lack of supplies and money.

This is not the case in universities and the goo is really thick there.

Even down into community colleges. I needed at least a two year degree to advance beyond department manager in a company I worked for so I tried to get one only to face political indoctrination even in ART CLASSES! I decided that department manager was good enough.
Old December 27th 16, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 12-26-2016 19:32, wrote:
[...]

We're absolutely certain you watch those shows Jay. Is that while you are watching those while you generate this entire string of idiocies that you and Frank much collaborate on?

Merry christmas .. Paul - xxx[_2_] UK 5 December 25th 11 09:11 AM
Merry Christmas to all n1kk1 Techniques 2 November 28th 09 06:38 PM
OT - Merry CHRISTmas Michael Baldwin General 5 December 27th 08 04:54 PM
Merry Christmas all bomba Mountain Biking 5 December 26th 06 04:12 AM
Merry Christmas JD... Bob R. Mountain Biking 3 December 21st 04 09:22 PM