BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

Old May 16th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

haha but it was a alright routine :P

Edit: Amanda, Your routine was 2nd because it was the second best :P

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old May 16th 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

unicycleboy wrote:
haha but it was a alright routine :P

Edit: Amanda, Your routine was 2nd because it was the second best :P

pssh... no it wasnt

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old May 16th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Lol well all the judges thought so :P

Old May 16th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I don't think any of us had our best days, i rekon there were falls in
all routines that on other occasions they would have landed with no
difficulty,
i think i fell of from normal riding lol

oh and can some one please confirm that it was roger who won freestyle
in 2004

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old May 17th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Lucas1wheel wrote:
oh and can some one please confirm that it was roger who won freestyle
in 2004

If I remember rightly it was Roger and Leigh, I have the show on video
where they perform their routine.

--
unicus

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

Old May 17th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I've also gotten some highlights of the freestyle competition and the
main show, but they'll need editing before I can put them up. I'll bump
this thread when they appear.

I'm excited to see this! Please include a much as possible for those of
us who couldn't be there.

--
Brian O.

Old May 17th 06, 12:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Brian O. wrote:
I'm excited to see this! Please include a much as possible for those of
us who couldn't be there.

If I did include as much as possible, then there would be a lot of
falls! I'm planning this to be mainly a highlights package, about 30
seconds from each routine to jog people's memories. I couldn't film
everything as my camera can only record 7 minutes with the card empty,
and there was plenty of video on it beforehand.
swarbrim wrote:
Unfortunatly my gallery doesnt work, I will see what I can do.

swarbrim, I've sent you a PM about your gallery permissions, with a
possible fix.

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

Old May 17th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

gkmac wrote:
If I did include as much as possible, then there would be a lot of
falls! I'm planning this to be mainly a highlights package, about 30
seconds from each routine to jog people's memories. I couldn't film
everything as my camera can only record 7 minutes with the card empty,
and there was plenty of video on it beforehand.swarbrim, I've sent you
a PM about your gallery permissions, with a possible fix.

cool, when do you reckon you will have them done by?

Old May 17th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

amanda.gallacher wrote:
cool, when do you reckon you will have them done by?

Oooooohhhh.... now you're asking me! To be honest I don't know, since
video editing software is something I have zero experience with.

My weapon is a digital camera, only designed for taking short clips
which so far all of the videos in my BUC13 are. I've only edited one
video which 'you can find here' (http://tinyurl.com/ecege). It's very
short, but I think you will like it Amanda!

Old May 17th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey thats me lol and its all my really bad stuff :P

World Cycling Videos Tom Kunich Racing 7 November 30th 05 12:04 AM
New Videos of me siafirede Unicycling 0 May 5th 05 02:35 AM
Koxx Days trial competition pictures mz Unicycling 19 April 20th 05 10:46 AM
TOque videoclips (and reposted pictures) lilfunky1 Unicycling 1 March 16th 05 07:00 PM