BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

Old May 18th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

'HERE'S THE FREESTYLE VIDEO!' (HTTP://TINYURL.COM/R9VPA)

I anticipate this one will be popular, so I'll remind everyone you need
an XviD codec to view it. If Media Player gives you an error, or just a
black screen, please 'download and install this codec'
(http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Koepi_XviD.htm).

I'm open to criticism, even if this is only the first proper editing
job I've ever done. If I've got any names wrong, I'll correct them.

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

Old May 18th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

gkmac wrote:
'HERE'S THE FREESTYLE VIDEO!' (HTTP://TINYURL.COM/R9VPA)

I anticipate this one will be popular, so I'll remind everyone you need
an XviD codec to view it. If Media Player gives you an error, or just a
black screen, please 'download and install this codec'
(http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Koepi_XviD.htm).

I'm open to criticism, even if this is only the first proper editing
job I've ever done. If I've got any names wrong, I'll correct them.

woo! cool thanks meh i suck

edit: yay, you cut it before i fell

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old May 18th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Here are some of my photos http://tinyurl.com/g9nmx
Most of them are of the show and are dark cos we weren't allowed to use
flash. Unusually for me, I spent more time riding than taking photos.

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

Old May 19th 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

unicycleboy wrote:
lol Well its the Fi we all know, richard said her last name was wood but
i dont remmeber it being that but oh well

It is Wood, yes!

I haven't seen her in couple of years now though!

--
gayno

All my posts are made with 99% recycled electrons. The remaining 1% are
brand new, as some electrons are ended through annihilation.
[Thanks Klaas ]

No, I will not fix your computer! Although I will probably give in
after much persuasion
gayno's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6400

Old May 23rd 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Hello!

I moved flat on the friday of the convention and have only just got my
internet connection back and checked out this (and other) buc threads.

I didn't think the convention was as good as the others I have been to,
but was still good.

My video for the competition did not get seen as me n pebbles arrived
super late on friday night. I tried to arrange another viewing / comp.
on the saturday but it did not happen.

So here is my vid:

http://tinyurl.com/fweeb

Enjoy.

T.

--
DarkTom

'*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
-\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
less\" - johnhimsworth
\"you could help by not making it look so darn easy\" - chrashing
\"darktom is our main man in scotland\" - gild
-
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

Old May 23rd 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Nice riding and nice video. Ah also nice cat spinning!

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

World Cycling Videos Tom Kunich Racing 7 November 30th 05 12:04 AM
New Videos of me siafirede Unicycling 0 May 5th 05 02:35 AM
Koxx Days trial competition pictures mz Unicycling 19 April 20th 05 10:46 AM
TOque videoclips (and reposted pictures) lilfunky1 Unicycling 1 March 16th 05 07:00 PM