What model Ultegra Road Hub is this?

Old January 10th 12, 08:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
durant

Default What model Ultegra Road Hub is this?

I have an Ultegra rear hub and would like to get another. I am unable
to post a picture, but email me at and
i can send one to you if you can help. it is from 10-15 years ago when
they first came out with those road rims with the spokes that went
into the side of the rim.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks,
durant
Old February 18th 12, 12:04 PM
mickrio mickrio is offline
Junior Member

I can send one to you if you can help. it is from 10-15 years ago when
they first came out with those road rims with the spokes that went
into the side of the rim.
____
Pua | pick up artist | Dating Coach
Pua | pick up artist | Dating Coach

Last edited by mickrio : March 12th 12 at 09:08 AM.