Arjen Jongeling, een oude bekende

Old June 15th 04, 05:19 PM
Arjen Jongeling

Default Arjen Jongeling, een oude bekende

Hoewel, Arjen Jongeling is hier nog nooit geweest en ik denk dat Arjen Jongeling hier ook nooit meer zal terugkomen. Sterker nog, Arjen Jongeling zit hier helemaal fout. Maar ja, het doet het goed in de Google archieven.

Old June 16th 04, 12:00 AM
flyingdutch

Arjen Jongeling wrote:
Hoewel, Arjen Jongeling is hier nog nooit geweest en ik denk dat Arjen
Jongeling hier ook nooit meer zal terugkomen. Sterker nog, Arjen
Jongeling zit hier helemaal fout. Maar ja, het doet het goed in de
Google archieven.

Oh yeah???

you and who's army, Buddy?!?!?!?!??!?!

(For those who cant speak fluent 'swedish chef', he has threatened us
all with a smoked kipper at dawn!!! :-)

Old June 16th 04, 03:57 AM
Flaps

"flyingdutch" wrote in message
Arjen Jongeling wrote:
Hoewel, Arjen Jongeling is hier nog nooit geweest en ik denk dat Arjen
Jongeling hier ook nooit meer zal terugkomen. Sterker nog, Arjen
Jongeling zit hier helemaal fout. Maar ja, het doet het goed in de
Google archieven.

Oh yeah???

you and who's army, Buddy?!?!?!?!??!?!

(For those who cant speak fluent 'swedish chef', he has threatened us
all with a smoked kipper at dawn!!! :-)

nahh.... I think its Dutch. Machine translation that is only marginally less
indecipherable:

Though Arjen Youth is hither yet not ever been and I think about who Arjen
Youth hither too nevermore will return. Stronger yet Arjen Youth sit hither
wholly mistaken. Solely yes , the does the ranch within the Google archives.

now what the hell that has to do with aus bicycle is anyone's guess....

Old June 16th 04, 06:00 AM
byron27

wrote:
nahh.... I think its Dutch. Machine translation that is only marginally
less indecipherable:
Though Arjen Youth is hither yet not ever been and I think about who
Arjen Youth hither too nevermore will return. Stronger yet Arjen Youth
sit hither wholly mistaken. Solely yes , the does the ranch within the
Google archives.
now what the hell that has to do with aus bicycle is anyone's guess....

spun out! i put it into a translator and this is what i got

"Although, ears youth have here never been and I think that ears yout
here also never more will return. More strongly still, ears youth si
here entirely wrong. But yes, it does it well in the Google files

So, from what i can interpret the "ears youth", which is a popular aura
appreciation society in the land of dykes, have not been here and wil
never return, but if they havent been here how can they not return?
Also the groups general sitting posture is insufficient, but google ha
the answer

Maybe its their sitting position on the bike

Hey Arjen, why dont you try out www.wrenchscience.com for bike sizing

I can hear the sighs off relief from 10,000 miles away...

-

Old June 16th 04, 06:00 AM
byron27

Actually, maybe the smoked kipper in their back pockets is unbalancin
their bike position

-

Old June 16th 04, 07:37 AM
Bert L.

"byron27" schreef in bericht
.. .
wrote:
nahh.... I think its Dutch. Machine translation that is only

marginally
less indecipherable:
Though Arjen Youth is hither yet not ever been and I think about who
Arjen Youth hither too nevermore will return. Stronger yet Arjen Youth
sit hither wholly mistaken. Solely yes , the does the ranch within the
Google archives.
now what the hell that has to do with aus bicycle is anyone's

guess....

spun out! i put it into a translator and this is what i got:

"Although, ears youth have here never been and I think that ears youth
here also never more will return. More strongly still, ears youth sit
here entirely wrong. But yes, it does it well in the Google files"

So, from what i can interpret the "ears youth", which is a popular aural
appreciation society in the land of dykes, have not been here and will
never return, but if they havent been here how can they not return?.
Also the groups general sitting posture is insufficient, but google has

--

Je lacht hier je lul uit de broek

Old June 17th 04, 12:39 AM
Theo Bekkers

"Flaps" wrote
Arjen Jongeling wrote:
Hoewel, Arjen Jongeling is hier nog nooit geweest en ik denk dat

Arjen
Jongeling hier ook nooit meer zal terugkomen. Sterker nog, Arjen
Jongeling zit hier helemaal fout. Maar ja, het doet het goed in de
Google archieven.

nahh.... I think its Dutch. Machine translation that is only marginally

less
indecipherable:

Though Arjen Youth is hither yet not ever been and I think about who Arjen
Youth hither too nevermore will return. Stronger yet Arjen Youth sit

hither
wholly mistaken. Solely yes , the does the ranch within the Google

archives.

now what the hell that has to do with aus bicycle is anyone's guess....

Or even with what Arjen said.

Anyway Jongeling is used incorrectly, it should be Jongelul.

Theo

Old June 17th 04, 06:42 AM
Fred Nieman

byron27 wrote:
Actually, maybe the smoked kipper in their back pockets is unbalancing
their bike position?

Well, according to http://www.babelfish.altavista.com/, they have no
options but to bike it, as "onze hovercrafts zijn volledig van palingen".

xxx p

ps: Dinsdale! Dinsdale! etc.