Check Out New BROL Message Board

Old September 7th 04, 01:54 PM
Joe Keenan

Default Check Out New BROL Message Board

The new BROL (www.bentrideronline.com) message board is slick,folks.
Almost as nice as a new bent.
;o)

Slow Joe Recumbo
Old September 10th 04, 02:06 AM
Snowman

It s really great!!

Best Feature? = ******** No Ed Dolan! *********

Snowman

Old September 10th 04, 02:38 AM
Edward Dolan

"Snowman" wrote in message
om...
It s really great!!

Best Feature? = ******** No Ed Dolan! *********

Snowman

Actually, that would be the worst feature. But some in this world like
others to baby sit for them. I do not like to be protected and enjoy meeting
others on their own ground. Not to be able to say EXACTLY what is on your
mind in the way that you want to say it would be worst than death for me.
But if others like to have their messages edited by BROL (Mr. Ball), then
that is the place for them to be.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old September 10th 04, 05:05 PM
Tom Nicholson

(Joe Keenan) wrote in message . com...
The new BROL (
www.bentrideronline.com) message board is slick,folks.
Almost as nice as a new bent.
;o)

Slow Joe Recumbo

Ahhhh did you have to let HIM know????? Bugger!

There goes the neighbourhood!!

(oh forgot - its moderated isn't it, silly me. Guess he will have to
puddle in the mud out here then...