back roads of North Florida

Old October 18th 04, 12:19 AM
Capri

Default back roads of North Florida

Wondering if anyone has done any rides in this Area. I am looking to
do a 5-6 day loop type trip here next March leaving from the
Jacksonville Area. Has anyone done any bike riding/touring in North
Florida: Gainsville, Cedar Key, Lake City, Madison, etc.

Thanks, Phil
Old October 19th 04, 05:34 PM
RVC

"Capri" wrote in message
om...
Wondering if anyone has done any rides in this Area. I am looking to
do a 5-6 day loop type trip here next March leaving from the
Jacksonville Area. Has anyone done any bike riding/touring in North
Florida: Gainsville, Cedar Key, Lake City, Madison, etc.

Thanks, Phil

Look at the Rails to Trails in Florida. There is a RtoT from Jax to Baldwin
and several others in the Gainesville area. The road to Cedar Key, outside
of Alachua County, does not have a bike lane. The following links may help:

http://www.floridabicycle.org/index.html

http://www.traillink.com/

RVC, USMC (Ret)

Old October 21st 04, 03:40 AM
Art

(Capri) wrote in message . com...
Wondering if anyone has done any rides in this Area. I am looking to
do a 5-6 day loop type trip here next March leaving from the
Jacksonville Area. Has anyone done any bike riding/touring in North
Florida: Gainsville, Cedar Key, Lake City, Madison, etc.

Thanks, Phil

Try this site:
http://www.nfbc.us/
It's the North Florida Bicycle Club web page. Check out some of the
links, you may find what you need. You can also send me an e-mail to
the address above, and I'll put you in touch with someone very
familiar with the area.

Art

Old October 21st 04, 03:40 AM
Art

(Capri) wrote in message . com...
Wondering if anyone has done any rides in this Area. I am looking to
do a 5-6 day loop type trip here next March leaving from the
Jacksonville Area. Has anyone done any bike riding/touring in North
Florida: Gainsville, Cedar Key, Lake City, Madison, etc.

Thanks, Phil

Try this site:
http://www.nfbc.us/
It's the North Florida Bicycle Club web page. Check out some of the
links, you may find what you need. You can also send me an e-mail to
the address above, and I'll put you in touch with someone very
familiar with the area.

Art

I'm Back and here's my (long) Trip Report [Not Responding] UK 13 July 27th 04 11:24 PM
Simeoni and Lance situation Ronde Champ Racing 4 July 24th 04 12:21 AM
Armstrong's back Ken Very Big Liar Racing 6 June 28th 04 08:09 AM
Welcome back, knees Iain Jones UK 3 April 12th 04 09:52 PM
Lower back pains Jiyang Chen General 7 July 28th 03 01:10 PM