AD: New Triathlon Training Book: Scientific Training for Triathletes

Old February 5th 05, 03:16 AM

Default AD: New Triathlon Training Book: Scientific Training for Triathletes

Ever wonder what terms like LT, VO2max, or efficiency really mean? Ever
wonder what the scientific literature actually says about these things?
Ever wanted to read about these things in english, and not in
science-speak? Look no further. Scientific Training for Triathletes
answers all these needs and more. It will teach you what you need to
know to design your training based on what science knows of how the
body works. It will help you train more efficiently, and more
importantly, safely and without gimmicks.

Scientific Training for Triathletes is extensively foot-noted and
referenced to the latest sports and physiology publications and
information. If you read something that interests you, or that you
perhaps do not believe, I have made it possible to track down the exact
source of the information on your own. In other words, you don't need
to take my word for any of it! You can find the original data and make
your own judgement.

The book is available from my website at www.physfarm.com, and is
priced to move at $10 plus $2.50 shipping and handling. You can read
the table of contents, as well as the preface there.

Feel free to e-mail me at for more info, or drop
by the site to have a look.

Philbert
Dr. Philip Skiba
USAT Level I Coach