THINK ABOUT YOUR BREATHING

Old August 24th 05, 06:05 AM
Kevin Costner

Default THINK ABOUT YOUR BREATHING

Hello, and THINK ABOUT YOUR BREATHING

Yes that's right, THINK ABOUT YOUR BREATHING. Why you might ask? Well it's
simple!

Your brain usually takes care of breathing FOR you, but whenever you
remember this, YOU MUST MANUALLY BREATH! If you don't you will DIE.

There are also MANY variations of this. For example, think about:

BLINKING!

SWALLOWING SALIVA!

HOW YOUR FEET FEEL IN YOUR SOCKS!

In conclusion, the THINK ABOUT YOUR BREATHING troll is simply unbeatable.
These 4 words can be thrown randomly into article text trolls, into sigs,
into anything, and once seen, WILL FORCE THE VICTIM TO TAKE CARE OF HIS
BREATHING MANUALLY! This goes far beyond the simple annoying or insulting
trolls of yesteryear.

In fact, by EVEN RESPONDING to this troll, you are proving that IT HAS
CLAIMED ANOTHER VICTIM -- YOU!

Old August 24th 05, 07:23 AM

no way, I take liquid oxygen, I don't need to breathe, and vitamin b-15

super-oxygenates my body.

Old August 24th 05, 07:24 AM
Tim Lines

Kevin Costner wrote:
[...]

I once had a job that required that I take periodic polygraphs. The
first time, the polygrapher told me to "breathe normally" at the outset.
Then I couldn't think about anything BUT my breathing. Until I
hyperventilated.

Nice troll!
Old August 24th 05, 10:55 AM
Curtis L. Russell

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:24:31 -0700, Tim Lines
wrote:

I once had a job that required that I take periodic polygraphs. The
first time, the polygrapher told me to "breathe normally" at the outset.
Then I couldn't think about anything BUT my breathing. Until I
hyperventilated.

My first polygraph was when I managed a restaurant - to winnow out
sexual predators. The test giver was a blond with short skirts and
great legs. I remember her crossing her legs and then asking me a lot
of questions about my sex life - sort of a blur, the whole thing,
except the legs. I always wondered how the test came out, but they
didn't fire me. I don't remember actually breathing.

My nose had only been broken three-four times by then, so I could
breathe sort of normal if I tried, absent blondes with great legs.

Did I mention the legs?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old August 24th 05, 01:39 PM
Jet

wrote:

I once had a job that required that I take periodic polygraphs. The
first time, the polygrapher told me to "breathe normally" at the outset.
Then I couldn't think about anything BUT my breathing. Until I
hyperventilated.

My first polygraph was when I managed a restaurant - to winnow out
sexual predators. The test giver was a blond with short skirts and
great legs. I remember her crossing her legs and then asking me a lot
of questions about my sex life - sort of a blur, the whole thing,
except the legs. I always wondered how the test came out, but they
didn't fire me. I don't remember actually breathing.

Hey, that's funny - actually similar thing happened to me. The review sat
in front of me and I recall glancing at her knees and I realized what they
were doing and it kinda ****ed me off. What normal guy wouldn't glance here
and there, heh.

jj

Old August 24th 05, 01:50 PM
RonSonic

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:05:07 GMT, "Kevin Costner"
wrote:

[...]

Does this work on this group or with other athletes?

Most of us here are in the habit of thinking about and then not thinking about
our breathing. We're not only in control of our breathing but in control of our
control of our breathing.

You on the other hand, might have to THINK ABOUT YOUR BREATHING.

Ron
Old August 25th 05, 05:35 AM

My first polygraph was when I managed a restaurant - to winnow out
sexual predators. The test giver was a blond with short skirts and
great legs
--------------------------------------
ok, wait a minute, this can't be legal, your work forced you to take a
polygraph?
One of the best pieces of advice I ever got about working was
"if a job forces you to take a drug test, you don't want to be working
there"
but a polygraph? seriously, you are a human being with rights, they are
basically
making you prove you AREN'T a sexual predator, absolutely absurd.
the USA is becoming a scary place if people don't even think taking a
polygraph for a job at a restaurant isn't violating their civil
liberties,
I'd laugh at the idea and tell them to **** themselves.

Rugby TheoELind Unicycling 21 December 26th 04 08:20 PM
HR and Breathing... scottt Techniques 3 August 5th 04 04:05 PM
OT (parody): Breathing is dangerous Jeff General 10 November 23rd 03 12:33 AM
Is the pacific NW breathing a sigh of relief. Dave W Mountain Biking 1 November 4th 03 05:41 AM
Ullrich breathing down LANCE's neck Bruce Johnston Racing 5 July 19th 03 12:11 AM