Ride-A-Loty, no extra charge upon our trade

Old February 12th 07, 09:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Loty, no extra charge upon our trade

I am not going to charge you for the mud.

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...=28&photo=3416

The mud - obtained by the great Liberator, I will throw in as a
bonus.

You'll have fun on this bike, Ridey, and I know that I will give your
bikes their greatest workout.

Especially the Ventana. Did I spell that right?

Old February 16th 07, 03:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
daddy

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:01:51 -0800, LIBERATOR wrote:

I am not going to charge you for the mud.

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...=28&photo=3416

The mud - obtained by the great Liberator, I will throw in as a
bonus.

You'll have fun on this bike, Ridey, and I know that I will give your
bikes their greatest workout.

Especially the Ventana. Did I spell that right?

pretty sweet hook-up you got there ace.... Just some pegs
on the back, and Virginia or Elvis can play wingman....