Cyclist attacked woman in her own garden.

Old December 7th 16, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist attacked woman in her own garden.

A bizarre story, but it shows that cyclists are rather insecure
mentally. If you thought that someone was shouting at you in an
offensive manner, why would you stop, go back and attack them? Surely
cycling off into the distance is the best course of action?

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...onfronted-her/
Old December 7th 16, 01:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 07/12/2016 12:03, MrCheerful wrote:
A bizarre story, but it shows that cyclists are rather insecure
mentally. If you thought that someone was shouting at you in an
offensive manner, why would you stop, go back and attack them? Surely
cycling off into the distance is the best course of action?

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...onfronted-her/

She must have a magic lift behind her fence that automatically
transports her up to her toilet ;-)

"“I saw Charlene hit his arm with her open hand but no other contact. He
then pushed her over the fence and she went up to the toilet"
Old December 7th 16, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

On Wed, 07 Dec 2016 12:03:36 -0000, MrCheerful wrote:

A bizarre story, but it shows that cyclists are rather insecure
mentally. If you thought that someone was shouting at you in an
offensive manner, why would you stop, go back and attack them? Surely
cycling off into the distance is the best course of action?

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...onfronted-her/

I give like for like, if someone yells abuse at me, I yell abuse back.

--
If I were two faced, would I be wearing this one?
Old December 7th 16, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
A bizarre story, but it shows that cyclists are rather insecure
mentally. If you thought that someone was shouting at you in an
offensive manner, why would you stop, go back and attack them? Surely
cycling off into the distance is the best course of action?

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...onfronted-her/

I give like for like, if someone yells abuse at me, I yell abuse back.

I'll feed this pillock. I like a good laugh.
In 46 years of driving, many years of driving nationwide, nobody has ever
shouted abuse at me.
Seems that other drivers yelling at you is a regular occurrence.
Can you explain this Phucker troll?

Old December 7th 16, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

wrote:
A bizarre story, but it shows that cyclists are rather insecure
mentally. If you thought that someone was shouting at you in an
offensive manner, why would you stop, go back and attack them? Surely
cycling off into the distance is the best course of action?

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...onfronted-her/

I give like for like, if someone yells abuse at me, I yell abuse back.

I'll feed this pillock. I like a good laugh.
In 46 years of driving, many years of driving nationwide, nobody has ever
shouted abuse at me.
Seems that other drivers yelling at you is a regular occurrence.
Can you explain this Phucker troll?

I wasn't talking about driving. But usually it's because they've done something stupid. For example a bus not indicating or checking his mirrors and cutting in front of me, so I use my horn. He then uses naughty words.

--
"Have you been hunting bear lately?"
"No, the grass tickles."
Old December 7th 16, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
[...]

Ahh, how quickly you respond to my bait.
What a pillock you really are Mr Hucker.
Get a life. Hang on! No don't do that! Save the tax payer money and end
your worthless non productive existence.

TTFN

Old December 7th 16, 11:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

wrote:
[...]

Admittance of being a troll detected.

What a pillock you really are Mr Hucker.
Get a life. Hang on! No don't do that! Save the tax payer money and end
your worthless non productive existence.

TTFN

You're retired, you're not helping society one bit. Top yourself.

--
A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man's chest. The man asks, "Doc, how do I stand? "
The doctor says, "That's what puzzles me!"
Old December 8th 16, 03:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr Mudd-John

wrote:
[...]

Plenty of time to take up a new hobby then. Such as cycling.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Old December 8th 16, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 08.12.2016 01:03, MrCheerful wrote:
cyclists are rather insecure mentally.

Thanks greatly for the compliment vomited out to me from you.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a mentally insecure by
you.
Especially by you.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in your eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what you think of bicyclists.
And because it is you who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Cyclist attacked by four men. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 19 July 25th 11 11:30 AM
Another cyclist attacked.. naked_draughtsman UK 11 February 9th 08 11:08 PM
Another cyclist attacked - Qld osc Australia 12 February 24th 07 02:11 AM
Cyclist Attacked Graham UK 17 February 18th 04 10:57 PM
Woman attacked on trail Sorni Social Issues 1 July 2nd 03 03:55 PM