Street Discussion Thread.

Old December 24th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Default Street Discussion Thread.

I sure do.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 24th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Hazmat wrote:
You always like to challenge yourself, don't you reef*???*

Its one of the better ways to improve. Have someone you're pretty equal
to, so that you can always be pushing eachother on who learns new
tricks and lands them first, and be able to have fun with it at the
same time.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 24th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

That's why I liked riding with Luke, because he's so much better than
me, he gives me ideas of things to do.

Old December 24th 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
Sweet. I will do it down a 5 then to beat him. And I know just the one.

looks like i have some catching up to do... lol i'll take on a
6...(we'll see).

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
http://www.usenet.com

Old December 24th 07, 09:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Jerrick wrote:
Its one of the better ways to improve. Have someone you're pretty equal
to, so that you can always be pushing each other on who learns new
tricks and lands them first, and be able to have fun with it at the
same time.

That's true, i guess competition is a good thing. Until they nag you
constantly or try to **** you off by saying "*I can do this trick and
you can't*" Don't worry i get them back though. But doing things that
they can't do which leaves them speechless.

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
That's why I liked riding with Luke, because he's so much better than
me, he gives me ideas of things to do.

It also improves your concentration too cause your mind keeps thinking
about what your higher ranked person says to you and you follow. If
that makes sense.

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmats What people think of me??
*' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)
ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 24th 07, 10:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
I'll do 15 then.

Haha... good luck with that. Thats gona be hard to beat... for me at
least...

Old December 28th 07, 07:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Rushed treflip haha.

|Filename: tre.gif |

Old December 28th 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

I have 9 honours for my video. Go me.

|Filename: 9 honours.doc |

Old December 28th 07, 08:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

nice job dude that treflip is sick thats you on video right?