London Video inc Unicycling on Treadmill, Demos, Street and Trials

Old June 25th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
LucasWintercrane

Default London Video inc Unicycling on Treadmill, Demos, Street and Trials

Hi all my names Lucas, Im new to this forum under this user name
and this is my first video under this user name
I have been riding for about 5 months and 11 years
I hope you like it some feedback would be great
Theres afew too many pre hops i was aiming for none but didnt have the
time, and it doesn't show off my best tricks because I was more going
for videography.
anyways have a look for yourselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUGzbU61xcA

--
LucasWintercrane
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 25th 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dale_dale

nice video

i liked it

laters

look i didnt insult you

bye bye

--
dale_dale

freedom of style
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 25th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fredrik_Justnes

Nice!
5 months of riding, and you're already sponcored by quax and you're the
british freestyle champion! Not bad!

--
Fredrik_Justnes
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 25th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

LucasWintercrane wrote:
Hi all my names Lucas, Im new to this forum under this user name
and this is my first video under this user name
I have been riding for about 5 months and 11 years
I hope you like it some feedback would be great
Theres afew too many pre hops i was aiming for none but didnt have the
time, and it doesn't show off my best tricks because I was more going
for videography.
anyways have a look for yourselves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUGzbU61xcA

white font under gray background still shows up

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 26th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

I caught that, at first I was like, wait a minute, he was in Ill.

--
captainkrunk61

'unicoreok.com' (http://unicoreok.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 26th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

wow that was intense ha ha great video

--
Lucas1wheel

Lucas1Wheel -I am really up for S.L.U.T.S
MrBoogieJuice -Keep it to yourself thankyou very much.
1st Freestyle, 3rd/2nd Street, 2nd Video, 4th Trials
QU AX Unicycles ---- http://www.bigtopmania.co.uk
PLAIN LAZY CLOTHING!
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 26th 07, 09:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
norry

Lucas your such a crowd pleaser.

--
norry

my latest muni ride report [ 'here'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61385) ]
*buc14 video competition entry - 3rd place british* [
[color=\"red\"]'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60020) ]
london uk uni meet 06 [ 'video '
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54700) ]
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 26th 07, 10:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

Lucas you please me too, try to get more footage and less bails though
haha, jokes, awesome vid much better than your old ones!

--
DustinSchaap

Dutch unicyclist community 'Eenwiel.nl' (http://eenwiel.nl)
'Municycle.com' (http://www.einradladen.net/shop/index.php/language/en)
| 'Einradladen.de' (http://www.einradladen.net/shop/index.php)
'Qu-Ax unicycles' (http://qu-ax.com/)
'Semcycle unicycles' (http://semcycle.com)
'cool, my quick erection folder is full of pics of u'*-Amanda
Gallacher*
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 26th 07, 11:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
delcypher

Nice Lucas, I loved the riding but not so much the camera work in one
place ( someone's got a shaky hand - 1:42).

It would've been good if the music you used faded out, rather than it
cutting out and a few transition effects between clips would of been
good.

But hey we both know I certainly couldn't do better riding (I'm a long
way off) and editing (I am so crap at adobe premier I even amaze
myself).

Anyway it's about the riding and that Lucas was damn good, keep the
videos coming!

--
delcypher
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 26th 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rocco

Not bad for a few months of riding

Nice video

--
Rocco

' *ich-bin-einradfahrer.de* '
(http://www.ich-bin-einradfahrer.de)
'Municycle.com' (http://www.municycle.com) | 'QU-AX'
(http://www.qu-ax.de)

Pommesfritz wrote:
man könnte sich eine vielzahnnabe ja ähnlich wie ein rad vorstellen,
eine vierkantnabe wie einen würfel. das rad rollt ja auch besser als
der würfel.

Probailer2 wrote:

One Yoggi is enough

http://www.usenet.com