Kerry: Campy Bush: Shimano

Old October 15th 04, 04:09 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Bill Baka wrote:
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:13:50 -0700, Zoot Katz
wrote:
14 Oct 2004 22:25:02 GMT,
,
(Hunrobe) wrote:
Just for grins I googled:

zoot katz blows goats (3)
hunrobe blows goats (1)
blair p houghton blows goats (21)

Just for grins, I checked your work.

It's a tie! Both blair p houghton blows goats and zoot katz blows
goats had 0 results.
http://tinyurl.com/6288a

Your search - "zoot katz blows goats" - did not match any documents.
http://tinyurl.com/3sayo

Your search hit three pages with the words zoot, katz and blows. None
of them included the word goats or the exact phrase.

So what you're saying is hunrobe is the only one who
blows goats?

Slow day guys???

Windy. I got in a ride, but my times sucked donkey dongs
because the wind was asymmetric.

The headwinds all came on the front-stretch which has a
few "mountain passes" (they're narrow gaps and compress
the breeze into a gale) but the tailwinds were on the
back-stretch, which is flat and open and let the wind
dawdle.

--Blair
"Banged burro balls."
Old October 15th 04, 04:13 AM
Blair P. Houghton

the black rose wrote:
Blair, you can't prove anything with a google search. All it proves is
that more people wrote about Bush on the internet than Kerry. Whoopie ding.

I can prove that more people associate Bush with flip-flopping
than Kerry. Which is reasonable because Bush is a flip-flopping
moron and Kerry has stuck to his guns since he was issued them
in 'Nam.

"Blair P. Houghton" stupid : 165
"_my name_" stupid : 4

Proves nothing.

Proves Bush fans have a desperate need to deny reality
because the reality of Bush's life and performance is
too painful for them or the nation to bear.

--Blair
"Results 1 - 10 of about 2,470 English
pages for 'blair p. houghton'..."
Old October 15th 04, 04:14 AM
Blair P. Houghton

rdd wrote:

So blair what are we to make of these data??

That you don't understand that it's not about me.

--Blair
"It's about der Fuhrer."
Old October 15th 04, 04:14 AM
di

Facts are facts. If you choose to deny their reality, you're a

Republican.

Facts? Talk about ignorance. There's a guy over on the mountain

bike
newsgroup that thinks like you, all his stuff is also based on facts, or

so
he thinks. He's a proven nutcase, you want to join him?

What you've just done is called argumentum ad hominem. It has
no relation to what I posted.

--Blair
"Denial isn't an attractive trait."

How do you get that, you said "Facts are facts". I replied that if you
believe that what you are posting are actual facts, then you are ignorant,
and compared you with another guy who also believes his rants are backed by
facts.

Old October 15th 04, 04:17 AM
Tom Keats

In article 1097808157.Ke6V+NFoxMvC/yhZfuu3pg@teranews,
"Mike Kruger" writes:
"Tom Keats" wrote in message

Apparently it's really down to whether Laura or Teresa
bakes the better cookies. I hear not too many people
like Teresa's pumpkin spice cookies. Laura's, OTOH, have
chocolate in 'em. What can compete against chocolate?

I may have to re-think my vote.
How can I vote against chocolate chip cookies?

Bike content: Chocolate chip cookies are a good bonking cure.

Anyhow, if the point my of post seemed obscure,
here's what I was alluding to:

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturd.../cookies.shtml

A Google search on "bush heinz kerry cookie" will
cough up other, mainstream news pages about the same
story (replete with nags to register, and all kinds of
pop-up ads.)

Teresa's pumpkin spice cookies might be okay if
either the walnuts or the raisins are skipped;
having both seems like overkill.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old October 15th 04, 04:34 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Mark Hickey wrote:
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

See

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/content...section.albion

It's one where if you read it regularly you keep up with just how good it is at
satirising our beloved leader and his cronies...

UK politics are SO much more entertaining than US politics. Here,
they just make nasty, but boring comments about each other (however
true or false they may be). In the UK, they score points for cutting
sarcasm or wit. I particularly like the back-and-forth exchanges with
cheering sections for each.

Our satire is sometimes much more poignant, though:

http://www.msnbc.com/comics/editoria...sFile=jd040924

I do agree about Prime Minister's Question Time. If the
President had been forced to enter into a dialogue with
his opposition on the Hill for 30 minutes every week,
the last 4 years would have been much more entertaining.

--Blair
"And probably avoided in the first place."
Old October 15th 04, 04:36 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Mike Kruger wrote:
"Tom Keats" wrote in message

Apparently it's really down to whether Laura or Teresa
bakes the better cookies. I hear not too many people
like Teresa's pumpkin spice cookies. Laura's, OTOH, have
chocolate in 'em. What can compete against chocolate?

I may have to re-think my vote.
How can I vote against chocolate chip cookies?

These chocolate chip cookies come with the blood of
innocent American soldiers baked right in.

Bike content: Chocolate chip cookies are a good bonking cure.

Voting against fascism is much better.

--Blair
"Bush will make all wheels 23 inches".
Old October 15th 04, 04:38 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Mark Hickey wrote:
"gooserider" wrote:

I'd wager that a huge number of cyclists who take up the sport in their late
30s to 40s are former joggers. I think it goes
jogger-----cyclist-----swimmer.

Ack... we can only all hope we die young.

Maybe if we all save that thought up and project it at
Bush...

--Blair
"He'll be swimming by the end of October."
Old October 15th 04, 04:47 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Blair P. Houghton writes:

These chocolate chip cookies come with the blood of
innocent American soldiers baked right in.

Not so.

They're oatmeal-chocolate /chunk/ cookies.

cheers,
Tom