Interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow road

Old September 11th 04, 03:25 PM
salmoneous

Default Interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow road

Very interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow road.
I think you guys will appreaciate this:

http://www.trinewbies.com/phorum2/fo...=32320&start=1
Old September 11th 04, 04:03 PM
Luigi de Guzman

salmoneous wrote:

Very interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow road.
I think you guys will appreaciate this:

http://www.trinewbies.com/phorum2/fo...=32320&start=1

I'd tuck in and draft for a while. a long while. yeah. then offer to take
the next pull. sure.

=-Luigi

--
www.livejournal.com/users/ouij
Photos, Rants, Raves

Old September 11th 04, 11:05 PM
AustinMN

salmoneous wrote:
Very interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow road.
I think you guys will appreaciate this:

http://www.trinewbies.com/phorum2/fo...=32320&start=1

Before I answer, is my wife on the ride?

Austin
--
I'm pedaling as fast as I durn well please!
There are no X characters in my address

Old September 12th 04, 01:00 AM
the black rose

salmoneous wrote:
Very interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow road.
I think you guys will appreaciate this:

http://www.trinewbies.com/phorum2/fo...=32320&start=1

That's hilarious.

-km

--
Only cowards fight kids -- unidentified Moscow protester
the black rose
Old September 12th 04, 03:22 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

"salmoneous" wrote in message m...
Very interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow road.
I think you guys will appreaciate this:

http://www.trinewbies.com/phorum2/fo...=32320&start=1

Trust a Tri site to have a picture of a female with way
too muscular shoulders, she doesn't have the cyclist's body.

She has made the mistake of spending too much time
on overhead weight training and those silly running
conveyer belt machine things.

Old September 12th 04, 04:01 PM
Roger Zoul

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
|| "salmoneous" wrote in message
|| m...
||| Very interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow
||| road.
||| I think you guys will appreaciate this:
http://www.trinewbies.com/phorum2/fo...=32320&start=1
|| Trust a Tri site to have a picture of a female with way
|| too muscular shoulders, she doesn't have the cyclist's body.
|| She has made the mistake of spending too much time
|| on overhead weight training and those silly running
|| conveyer belt machine things.

What planet are you from?

Old September 12th 04, 04:28 PM
Mark Jones

"Roger Zoul" wrote in message
Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
|| "salmoneous" wrote in message
|| m...
||| Very interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow
||| road.
||| I think you guys will appreaciate this:
http://www.trinewbies.com/phorum2/fo...=32320&start=1
|| Trust a Tri site to have a picture of a female with way
|| too muscular shoulders, she doesn't have the cyclist's body.
|| She has made the mistake of spending too much time
|| on overhead weight training and those silly running
|| conveyer belt machine things.

What planet are you from?

Definitely one with an unusual take on things.

Old September 12th 04, 05:22 PM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

"Mark Jones" wrote in message ink.net...
"Roger Zoul" wrote in message

What planet are you from?

Definitely one with an unusual take on things.

Are you and Zoul newbies, or is it that you
just like your women butch?

Check out Milanese women, they don't overtrain on the
weight machines and get that ugly muscle definition.

Old September 12th 04, 05:56 PM
Roger Zoul

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
|| "Mark Jones" wrote in message
|| ink.net...
||| Definitely one with an unusual take on things.
|| Are you and Zoul newbies, or is it that you
|| just like your women butch?
|| Check out Milanese women, they don't overtrain on the
|| weight machines and get that ugly muscle definition.

The woman looks nice....muscle definition is not ugly.

Old September 12th 04, 06:32 PM
Badger_South

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:56:33 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
wrote:

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
|| "Mark Jones" wrote in message
|| ink.net...
||| Definitely one with an unusual take on things.
|| Are you and Zoul newbies, or is it that you
|| just like your women butch?
|| Check out Milanese women, they don't overtrain on the
|| weight machines and get that ugly muscle definition.

The woman looks nice....muscle definition is not ugly.

We may be dealing with a need to have women with a lack of resistance
(training), if you get my drift. g

-B