Tandem Trikes?

Old July 16th 03, 01:35 AM
Deep Floyd Mars

Default Tandem Trikes?

N8 wrote in message
I am researching Tandem adult-sized tricycles for a friend of mine and her
husband who recently had a stroke.

If anyone has any links or manufacturer names, pls post.

Thanks in advance.

You could try a recumbent. A friend of mine has had brain surgery, and
susequently walks around like he is drunk all the time. The recumbent is an
absolute godsend for him because it requires no balance.

They take a bit of getting used to in heavy traffic, and are expensive.
---
DFM

Old July 16th 03, 03:41 AM
henry

ahaaaaa

Now I know why my friends who drink heavily all got Trice trikes for
weekend excursions......
and they do make a tandem.... http://www.ice.hpv.co.uk/frameset.html

ie

Old July 16th 03, 09:03 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 02:41:00 GMT, "henry" wrote:

Now I know why my friends who drink heavily all got Trice trikes for
weekend excursions......
and they do make a tandem.... http://www.ice.hpv.co.uk/frameset.html

They do indeed, and a very fine animal it is. Greenspeed also make
one, or if they prefer an upwrong the Newton is a fine piece of
equipment. http://www.ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk/tandem.htm has a picture.

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony.
http://www.chapmancentral.com
[currently offline awaiting ADSL transfer to new ISP]

Tandem bike question Scooter the mighty General 13 July 20th 04 04:58 AM
So we bought the tandem Claire Petersky General 138 May 6th 04 08:05 PM
Tandem Trikes? brian hughes General 8 July 18th 03 04:22 AM
Tandem Trikes? brian hughes Social Issues 0 July 15th 03 08:32 PM